• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Sabre's!!

Started by Dragon_Sabre, January 16, 2006, 11:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Damn, if I quit the P.A. then Ult's is gonna pretend that it's his...

SiR gUt

Me and digi have a clan, It's called The Unstoppable Force
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

haferhole1

not this again... well, i think you all know my possition on this, (my names redmonkey_pa, and if you cant figure it out, you should die)

click my egg to get ur own

Dragon_Sabre

hafnerhole,  I know what your thing..  "I wish I could be one of The Few, The Proud, The Sabres!!".  Well speak no more my friend,  you are welcome among the almighty.  As for you ultswordsman, your the worst player I've ever seen,  how were you once a Sabre?  Don't let our reputation get tarnished by X-Sabre's like ultswordsman.  He will not pass our 1 requirement this time! 
Think what you want ustswordsman, I've never lost a game to you yet, and never will.  I used holos because I exploited your weakness of not using the holo detector.  I'm equal to the best player in Cyber Battles,  don't think otherwise.

haferhole1

Quote from: Dragon_Sabre on January 17, 2006, 05:25:51 AM
hafnerhole, I know what your thing.. "I wish I could be one of The Few, The Proud, The Sabres!!". Well speak no more my friend, you are welcome among the almighty.

well, thanks for the offer, but i will never join you now, its haferhole, not hafnerhole. you will pay dearly for that! perfect assasins unite! wars back on!

cParty_Sabre

y r u against us?  our clan isnt even set yet.  we havent even elected a leader yet nor have enough ppl for that matter for you to be against us.  maybe YOU could be our leader!  what do you think about that, haferhole (or Haferhole_Sabre)?

Dragon_Sabre

I may host a _Sabre tourney in a week or 2 to determine our leader. 

haferhole1

Quote from: cParty_Sabre on January 17, 2006, 05:50:06 AM
y r u against us? our clan isnt even set yet. we dont even have a leader or enough ppl for you to be against us. maybe YOU could be our leader! what do you think about that, haferhole (or Haferhole_Sabre)?

well, i never liked the sabres, even in the castle, and im loyal to perfect assasins.  as for the leader thing, we both know thats not going to happen.

stop trying, your not gonna recruit me.

Fleur De Chanson

hehe lets all make sabre names then backstab them  ;D they wont know its us cuz we'll have new secret sabre names! mwuahahahahahahahaha...hahaha..  :D

Fleur De Chanson

ok who took the name bckstb sabre!?!?!?  :o

Dodger

The_Gu3st

SiR gUt

If i was offord a job as a sabre leader, I would deffinitly take advantage of that oppurtunity
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

If you were offered a spelling tutor, would you take advantage of that too?

Blitz

That made me laugh ;D

I feel these sabres are just like the "Go Army" campaign where they harass anyone to join.
MVP zzboots fanclub