• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Sabre's!!

Started by Dragon_Sabre, January 16, 2006, 11:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

u  arent bright dragon  my forum name and game name are diffrent so yea u wouldnt know very well but ive owned u quite a bit of times
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Quote from: Dragon_Sabre on January 17, 2006, 05:25:51 AM
Think what you want ustswordsman, I've never lost a game to you yet, and never will.  I used holos because I exploited your weakness of not using the holo detector.  I'm equal to the best player in Cyber Battles,  don't think otherwise.

Is that some kind of sick, twisted joke?

Every time I play ults, he gets a strong monster and holodetects every turn. Then again, I haven't played him in months.

ultswordsman

well bakster  i have a differt startegy now

Silencer

i can honestly say ive never seen ults use that strategy once and i've played him more than ive played anyone else probably.

oh yah, before i forget. All Clans are gay and everyone in one is pitiful.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

lol and #1  lets see u take the top 10 ppl on the  high scores  (note half of them have to be drunk cough gut cough)

Silencer

hey ults, i just saw your sig...he lives with me, need directions? or are yah just all talk...damn 13 year old.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

acctually yes i need some directions  so if u wouldnt mind

Bakster

Those sabres are dirty tricksters. They teamed me whilst one of them was on a different name (without the Sabre tag).

Dodger

Hee hee, they're bringing the Brits into this now are they  ;)