• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

fishy math.

Started by zzboots, January 21, 2006, 07:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

booya song  he just owned u and u just wanted to make me look bad for pwning u
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

zzboots

So much spam.  :-\

All of the events happened in succession so the probability is correct.  Every attack he made I had the defensive advantage, and after every attack, something else of mine died.

silencer-
.033 * .10 = .0033 = .33% but i dont know the other factors of the game.

Point is, math is odd or something is happening.

And ults you did leave, I saw you say I'll just leave and let silencer have the points. 
Nice to see you have 2 different stories. One says ep and the other hatchling.  Learn to lie, lol.  ;D
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Silencer

WHOA WHOA WHOA

he did say that, and then i turned around and said no need to do that. If you had a screen shot like you usually do i gurantee that would verify what im saying. After i beat songs ass with my queen i brought down a hatchling, killed his jeep and then killed his commander with a cyborg.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

lol u missed 1 detail

my  little tank beside me waiting to beat ur nigga's ass if i woulda lived

Silencer

I seriously don't recall a tank being there, and i hope your not referring to a jeep..lol
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

no ressurect on a tank last turn

Silencer

Well i obviously wasn't paying attention when you did that

zzboots

Quote from: ultswordsman on January 21, 2006, 04:20:57 PM
acctually i didnt leave silencer used a  electro pulse to kill my  real spider (lil fucker)   then i ran like a scaredy cat in my ressurected tank for rest of the game

Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 12:59:09 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA

he did say that, and then i turned around and said no need to do that. If you had a screen shot like you usually do i gurantee that would verify what im saying. After i beat songs ass with my queen i brought down a hatchling, killed his jeep and then killed his commander with a cyborg.

Quote from: ultswordsman on January 22, 2006, 01:00:47 AM
my little tank beside me waiting to beat ur nigga's ass if i woulda lived

So ults goes from a story about ep and running away in a tank.  Silencer makes up a story about a hatchling and cyborg.  Then ults throws the tank back in..

Again learn to lie. ::)

Song was in the game and SAW you leave but whatever lets you sleep at night..
-William G. McAdoo

ultswordsman

ur a dum ass his story his true but if i woulda lived  that tank woulda went bam bam

zzboots

Quote from: ultswordsman on January 22, 2006, 01:09:20 AM
ur a dum ass his story his true but if i woulda lived  that tank woulda went bam bam
I'm not the one making up stories..

Why did you ORIGINALLY lie about the ep then?
-William G. McAdoo

ultswordsman

wtf u talking about u made a fake quote bitch i can to watch....

Quote from: zzboots on January 22, 2006, 01:11:13 AM
I'm not the one making up stories..

even tho i lick my balls all day

Silencer

dude zz you seriously are a fucking retard. If song says she saw otherwise shes just pissed off because god hates her and made her an ugly cracked out lookin chick. I don't give a crap what ults is telling you, my story is legit. Song seems to stick around for the whole game when i play, ask her what happened last night after i virus'd off her entire army then killed her with my queen.

My cousin is right, you seriously do throw out a abundance of lines when you lose trying to make yourself look better, give it up.

ultswordsman

yea and stop with the fake quotes bitch

zzboots

Hopefully Parsley comes along and cleans up some of the language.

Refer to my sig. 

Insulting me in an attempt to win proves nothing..
-William G. McAdoo

Silencer

Cussing is kind of second nature to me since im a foul-mouthed lil bastard and ill apologize for that.

But seriously ZZ if ults had let me win i would have confessed. Me and Reg have played one another on guest accounts and we never take the win when we're in the guest spot, ask him if you dont believe me. I've played other people too as a guest and whenever i come close to killin em ill just leave.