• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

superbowl

Started by zzboots, February 06, 2006, 05:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

i was pissed at frank cause i was having fun ;), but im glad he pulled me off for this, hes right, it WAS an emergency, this was one of the best times iv had in a while.

anyways, lets get this shit started, my gf can wait

*hides in a house, with shank proof walls, while a team of nerdy enginears invents a new, heat seaking super knife, and a launcher, goes outside, fires it at you who, being FLAMINGdragon, it imediatly targets you, and shanks you to death*

flamingdragon

u bastard, got that from hafer calling me flamer.

Anyways *I rip a tree out of the ground, light it on fire, and throw it into ur shank proof house. The missle then targets the house and blows u and ur shankproof house up with a million knives from the inside.*

PWNED
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

well, if you can read, u would see i went outside, what u didnt read is another thing i did
*laughs, knowing the shaman inside, who was shankrificed while he was making his flamingdragon voodoo doll.  you just shanked urself*

flamingdragon

U didn't say u went outside, u said the team of nerdy enginears did. Btw it's engineers, not enginears.

*I swoop in and grab my vodoo doll and rush out the roof b4 the building explodes, I then get out my Shanooka (Shanking Bazooka) and fire it at u and ur engineers.*
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

BTW what do u mean by gf?
It could mean any of these things:

Girlfriend

French Guiana (country code, top level domain)

Glass Fiber

Godfather (movie series)

Goldfish

Grand Forks (North Dakota or British Columbia)

Ground Floor

Great Falls (Montana or Virginia)

Ground Forces

Guinean Franc (unit of currency)

GeForce (video card)

Good Friend

GameFAQs (game website)

Galois Field

Generating Function (mathematics)

Just clarifying.  ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

ROFL

I got more if u want them.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

Quote from: eddie on November 11, 2006, 01:41:09 AM
*hides in a house, with shank proof walls, while a team of nerdy enginears invents a new, heat seaking super knife, and a launcher, goes outside, fires it at you who, being FLAMINGdragon, it imediatly targets you, and shanks you to death*
idiot...
anyways...

*falls threw trap door in the grass stratigicly placed for just such an occasion, and gets sent to a marsh full of marshmellows hundreds of miles away, where dragon cant find me, and presses the "shAnk-Bomb"(A-Bomb... that shanks things) button on his universal remote, shanking dragon, and everything within 70 miles of him*

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 11, 2006, 02:00:36 AM
BTW what do u mean by gf?
It could mean any of these things:

Girlfriend

French Guiana (country code, top level domain)

Glass Fiber

Godfather (movie series)

Goldfish

Grand Forks (North Dakota or British Columbia)

Ground Floor

Great Falls (Montana or Virginia)

Ground Forces

Guinean Franc (unit of currency)

GeForce (video card)

Good Friend

GameFAQs (game website)

Galois Field

Generating Function (mathematics)

Just clarifying.  ;)

actually, i he pulled me off of 2 things, and used the same 2 letters for both. i was on both my goldfish, and my generating function... retard

flamingdragon

Quote from: eddie on November 11, 2006, 02:06:11 AM
actually, i he pulled me off of 2 things, and used the same 2 letters for both. i was on both my goldfish, and my generating function... retard
LMAO

And u did indeed say GO OUTSIDE, but u typed as though it seemed like u stayed in the house, and the NERDY ENGINEERS went outside.

*Run to my dragon-sized spaceship and launch into space, then fire my UBERSHANKER90000000 Missle at the planet Earth and shank the entire world, including Eddie.*
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

*laughs quietly to himself, knowing that dragons cant aim, and watches missle miss earth, go into a blackhole, and come out, ironicly right outside flamings ship, shanking him*

flamingdragon

LOL
Blackholes don't have other sides dumbass, that's a wormhole.

*Pull my Wormhole generater out of my pocket and use it to make a wormhole in between me and the missle and the other side right next to Earth, The missle goes through it and comes out the other side shanking the world and Eddie yet again.*
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

*while dragon does this, has enough time to get a new team of nerdy enginears, and they make a ship that shoots shankilles (shanking missiles) and finds dragon with his super radar and fires them at dragon, blowing his engines, and then his ship, shanking him*

we should make a new topic for this lol

The_Crusade