• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Probably won't be on anymore ..or as much

Started by Reg50, February 06, 2006, 11:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg50

I haven't been on much anymore and I still probably won't be on much anymore.......I'm going through a bad stage in my life..and I don't know where to turn or anything So farewell to you all and my good friends on here..... :'(

Bakster

Dodger

Sorry to hear that Reg. I hope I'll see you around  :-*

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 07, 2006, 04:13:12 AM
ill pass you now

You're a dick, he says he's having problems in his life and you say you're gonna pass him.

Good luck with everything Reg, hope it gets sorted out. Come back soon. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with how bad the Pacers are doing this year  ;). Nah, just messin, take care.

Parsley

SiR gUt

welli dont know his personal stuff. but wish u best of luck with your problems :)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

cDigital

When you come back, all your friend will still be here.. Wating, for your return..  Take care buddy..

**Sir Gut, pst, Let's pass him**  ;)

eddie

c ya later man, good luck with whatever the problems are

SiR gUt