• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

new game

Started by ultswordsman, March 02, 2006, 08:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Bakster

You idiot! You can't have -1 brain cells! Not even Gut is that stupid! *slap*

The_Gu3st

Bakster

The game is over, I already won.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

the_slayer

well science shows you need atleast  121 brain cells to move
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Bakster

Well then Gut is permanently sat at his computer, making sarcastic comments at me and generally acting like an idiot. Monkey servants feed him when he rings a bell, and he sleeps on his swivel chair.

the_slayer

yes but to type and move your arms and hands ud need atleast that many brain cells
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

It was a joke. Duh.

Bakster

Quote from: the_slayer on March 05, 2006, 01:21:19 AM
yes but to type and move your arms and hands ud need atleast that many brain cells

Well then he gets servant monkeys to type for him. And he summons them by thinking...wait that can;'t happen with 0 brain cells...

SCREW YOU!

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on March 05, 2006, 01:27:05 AM
wait that can;'t happen with 0 brain cells...

???

I thought it was -1.

the_slayer

if he had  less then 90 brain cells hed be dead

The_Gu3st

Where are you getting your stats from? Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

the_slayer

my science teacher from class yesterday

The_Gu3st

Well on monday tell you science teacher that she teaches complete bullshit.

You couldnt survive with 90 brain cells, you wouldn't even had a brain. If you had even the simplest understand of how small a cell is, then you would know that 90 brain cells wouldn't even make up the eraser head on a pencil.