• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Signatures

Started by The_Gu3st, March 05, 2006, 04:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

i the idea, but u should insted of putting the guest in big letters, make all the letters in "the guest" replace all the symbols in the matrix logo.  im guessing it would take a while but might look pretty cool. that or right the guest in the same color/text as the title on the cover of the matrix

just a thought  :)

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

I think you should tone down the wind effect a little bit. You got a bit carried away with it methinks.  ;)

haferhole1

here u go guys, do what u wish with these (i left em blank):

haferhole1

haferhole1

haferhole1

sorry bout the multi-posts, com wasnt loading after i hit post, and i assumed i didnt post it   :-\

matly/parsly/whoever else can delete posts here please delete the 1st 1 posts and if u want, this 1 too. just leave the 1 with all the black sigs for them to work with

haferhole1

wow, i just red my post and all of its typo-filled glory.  im thinl im gonna goto sleap now... its only 4:30

Bakster

Nice sigs.

What strikes me is, that the large majority of your sigs have Japanese anime people...why is this? :o

Ninja-Pope

can u make me 1? thanks man

Bakster

You don't need a new sig. That one rocks. But your avatar sucks ;D

Dodger

Bakster

How did you do that? HAX!

haferhole1

theres a website in the bot right corner of both. im sure theres like a sig maker or something there

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on May 22, 2006, 07:58:34 PM
How did you do that? HAX!
Quote from: haferhole1 on May 22, 2006, 08:25:07 PM
theres a website in the bot right corner of both. im sure theres like a sig maker or something there

Duh... Good job hafer, the only thing you had left to do was call Bakster a retard for not figuring that out.

Bakster

Well sorrrrryyyyy for being lazy and unobservant...sheesh... ::)