• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Official Sabres On Cw

Started by StarSabre, March 24, 2006, 02:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarSabre

For those of you that don't know, Sabres are a clan/gaming community that enjoys playing games together, holding internal tournaments, and so on and so forth. It's been present for 8 odd years. Our code in CW is simply to team with each other against non-sabres (fair teams only, or if it's unfair they're aware we're teaming before going into it.) We're also honest with each other, etc. Some anti-sabre feeling has arisen in the past, and this is partially because of anti-sabres blackening our name with their zany antics. Hence, at the moment, the only sabres who officially play CW are...

1.) Star Sabre
2.) Final Sabre
3.) Mortus Sabre
4.) Agile Sabre
5.) Thin Sabre
6.) Duff Sabre
7.) Rancor Sabre
8.) Pope Sabre
9.) B1ade Sabre
10.) Ra Sabre

Any other sabre you see playing may or may not be fake, but you should not trust them and certainly shouldn't judge our clan on them. :O I've already seen a few fake sabres pop up, so I'm just trying to nip this in the bud.

P.S: We're working on a site for the CW division of the clan, if you wish to view that, we'll post the link as soon as we're finished. When we have a link to the clan we'll post that here and have the list of clan members on that so as to prevent us posting every new member on here.

P.P.S: We're not really recruiting much until the clan's cyberwars division page is up. It's unlikely anybody would want to join yet anyway, on the cosy hubbyhole of anti-sabre feeling that is this site. :)
-Crosses Sabre-

StarSabre

+ 11.) StriderSabre.

Fakes include;

FalconSabre
Queen Sabre
Light Saber
King Sabre
Dragon Sabre
-Crosses Sabre-

Dodger

It's CB, not CW  ;)

Do you think it's worth having a different site for a clan on an online game that only has 500 or so players?

StarSabre

Heh. I'm going to try to increase the member base of this game significantly. As for the site, it's a combination of chess, cyberwars and another game we play which is exclusive to the clan on this particular site, so no, I don't consider it excessive. :)
-Crosses Sabre-

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on March 24, 2006, 11:59:26 AM
CyberBattles!

*Cyber Wars.

That website has been around since cyberwars, and it currently has very little or nothing to do with *cyber battles.

What he said was correct.

Dodger

dragon75

it's good you cleared up that king sabre isn't a real sabre for some people. i nevr really heard of the sabres much in CW, but i have seen a few sabres around.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me