• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

I bet nobody can beat me in...

Started by MathWiz20, March 26, 2006, 09:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MathWiz20

Chess...I'll play anyone...I'm only played 9 games and I'm already in the top 10 lol.  Anyone who feels they can win play me...I think I could beat anyone above me on the high scores I'm 9 for 9.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

I'll play you, but I'm not too good.
And I'm betting you would lose to Bakster or CDigital (chess pro's)

MathWiz20

Let me at them then...I bet I could win.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

the_slayer

let me get my chess championship friend..
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Bakster

MathWiz20

Let's play...next time we're on at the same time.

cDigital

Quote from: Bakster on March 27, 2006, 07:16:16 PM
Hehhee, I'll kick yo ass! ;D

My money is on Bakster!

Bakster

Quote from: MathWiz20 on March 26, 2006, 09:02:10 PM
Chess...I'll play anyone...I'm only played 9 games and I'm already in the top 10 lol. Anyone who feels they can win play me...I think I could beat anyone above me on the high scores I'm 9 for 9.

Pff, it's not hard to get in the Top 10. You only need to win about 5 games.

Anyway, I played Mathwiz.

AND I PWNT HIM!1 LMMAAMAAMAOA IT WAS SO EZ! I'll give him a bit of credit, he put up a fair fight, BUT I STILL PWNT HIM! I MOVED THIS AND THEN THAT AND I CHECKMATED HIM!! ROFLFLRORFOFL

Then he beat me....but the point is...

I WON!

Seriously though, we are about even :P

cDigital

Where is my money.. Who bet me? Pay up..  :D

Mathwiz  I sent you a PM, check it out.. My turn  ;D

Bakster I have faith in you.. you icc nerd.. check your PM!  ;D

Congratultations guys..

I wish you would have played at chesslive so games would be recorded and we could all see bakster pwn the first game & sucum to his ussual overconfidence in his second match.. O well.  I m sure they were awsome matches.

cDigital

Bakster is a wanker for not playing online chess.  Truth is, I just wanted to call him a wanker!  :D

Mathwiz I sent you PM, waiting for you!!  ???

MathWiz20

Ya but haven't had much time lately...and dunno how to create a username on the site u sent.