• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Bakster

Started by Bakster, April 28, 2006, 10:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

I have officially learnt rook!

I undertook some horrific research on the rules, and after undergoing gruelling trial sessions, I played my first game of rook...and dominated! With my partner of course.

:D

matlu

QuoteI undertook some horrific research on the rules

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROOK

QuoteI played my first game of rook...and dominated! With my partner of course

congrats :p

Dodger

Hey, I'm learning too. I read all of that wiki article earlier. And I've played a couple of games.
See you there Bakster  :P

matlu

Actually, it's nice game :) It took me some time to learn basic tactics to not ruin partner's play, but then it's fun.

Bakster

It wasn't really horrific research, just sarcasm :P

Dodger

The rules are quite simple. I won a few games last night.

FireBird

lol...im glad you guys learned how to play and enjoy it

MathWiz20

Once I passed 1000 for cyber battles, I decided to learn rook too, and I'm pretty good at it now :D

Anytime you guys want to play, I'm up for it.  I'll show you the Americans can beat the Brits in more ways than one ;D
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster

This game seriously is 100% luck.

PinkPlayDoh

*Gee I wonder why you and your PARTNER won, Bakster? Probably cheated, lol. I played you like next day and whooped that UK ass. lol... You're doing well, my friend. Doing well!  ;D

*I'm glad Matlu learned the basic rules because it was my plays that he was ruining!!!!!!! lol jk  ;)

*MathWiz20*... definitely more ways than one!  ;)
"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

FireBird

luck has a lot to do with it...just like any other card game...but its not 100% luck...ask any rooker and they will tell you it takes some skill too...

Bakster

Yeah, they are rookers, of course they will think that they will have some skill :P