• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Search GAME :)

Started by anima, May 07, 2006, 04:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsley

QuoteResults 1 - 10 of about 25,270,000,000 for www

Dodger

haferhole1

click my egg to get ur own

haferhole1

nice try parsley, i did a search:

Results 1 - 10 of about 17,580,000,000 for www

The_Gu3st

haferhole1

wtf!? how come my google sucks so much?!  u guys try searching 4 **

The_Gu3st

Quote from: haferhole1 on May 10, 2006, 03:40:37 AM
wtf!? how come my google sucks so much?!  u guys try searching 4 **

Your google is supposed to reflect the user's personality. Therefore, it sucks because you suck. Sorry.

** = it

(BTW, what browser are you searching in for google?)

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Guest on May 10, 2006, 04:30:02 AM
** = it

no, when u typw * into google, that searches for any word, but it doesnt work by itself, so u need to seach for 2 in a row

Quote from: The_Guest on May 10, 2006, 04:30:02 AM
(BTW, what browser are you searching in for google?)

currently internet explorer because im not on my computer. would that matter though?

The_Gu3st

Probably not. I think its just because of the first reason I mentioned. Since you suck, you google sucks.

Coke_Can

Quote from: The_Guest on May 10, 2006, 02:29:10 AM

Quote from: haferhole1 on May 10, 2006, 03:40:37 AM

Note: that one search is 0.31 seconds, and the other search was only for 0.10 seconds... does that clear it up?

The_Gu3st

Nope. That just depends on your internet speed dummy.

haferhole1

so.. if some1s computer sucks and takes longer to load the page, they get more results? how come the poopy computers are better?

The_Gu3st

I already said no. Search speed is dependent on your computers connections strenght at that time. For example, look at it now:

Less time, same results. I have a feeling it may have something to do with your brower, if not, its just because haferhole sucks at life.

The_Gu3st

I already said no. Search speed is dependent on your computers connections strenght at that time. For example, look at it now:

Less time, same results. I have a feeling it may have something to do with your brower, if not, its just because haferhole sucks at life.

haferhole1

and guest sucks at posting.  ill be on my own computer with mozilla on it soon and ill check then