• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Search GAME :)

Started by anima, May 07, 2006, 04:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

I got same as Guest HAHAHAHA HAFER SUCKS ALL POINT N LAFF

ORFRFOLRFROFRROLOFRFLRFLR

Dodger

I got the same as guest too. I already checked before hafer posted  ;D

Bakster

Combustible Cow got 154,000 results.

anima

Ha. This reminds me of another game called google whacking for extremely bored people.

Basically, you choose two words from your vocabulary (no cheating and using a dictionary), but they must be real words and no names. The use google to search. The point is to only get one search results for your chosen words ;D

example: 'red gravity' Note: i can't be bothered to check but i doubt this ISN'T a google whack.

Bakster

I was thinking of google whacking when I did Combustible Cow.

anima

Well, you failed Jackass  :-*

The_Gu3st

Quote from: anima on May 10, 2006, 11:00:09 PM
Ha. This reminds me of another game called google whacking for extremely bored people.

Basically, you choose two words from your vocabulary (no cheating and using a dictionary), but they must be real words and no names. The use google to search. The point is to only get one search results for your chosen words ;D

example: 'red gravity' Note: i can't be bothered to check but i doubt this ISN'T a google whack.

Omg, thats really hard. The closest I got was this:

6 results. Damn.

But anyways, I knew that first word, I just had to look up the spelling.

The_Gu3st

How lame, imageshack sucks...

Dodger

Conincidently I know that word too. It's a disease of the lungs cause by inhaling volcanic ash. Always fun to quote to someone as well.  :)

Bakster

I only know the 'volcanic' part of that word.

eddie

cool game guys, btw, it was the different browsers. mozilla gets the 25, ie doesnt get shit

btw, how u guys doin? i havent been on in a while