• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Attack / Defence Game

Started by Parsley, May 11, 2006, 01:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

haferhole1

Quote from: eddie on March 02, 2006, 09:13:32 AM
SIR GUT: READ THIS POST

HOW TO POST AN IMAGE USING IMAGESHACK.US

1. FINDING AN IMAGE:
open your favorite web browser, IE (), netscape (), or firefox ().  click the address bar at the top and goto the search engine of your choice.  and are prefered, because of the image search.  type in what you want to search for and hit  the "enter" key on your keyboard:

then, look through the images that apear, and click one.  once it loads, click on "see full sized image:

2. SAVING THE IMAGE:
now right click the image, and click "save picture as"

then goto the folder of your choice.  ill use the desktop for this example, and click save.

3. USING IMAGESHACK.US:
now go back to the adress bar (you remember the adress bar, dont you?) well, type in:
imageshack.us
and hit the enter key:

once you get there, click "browse"

find the folder where you placed the picture, click it, and hit open

now comes the tricky part! this is really technical now. there will be a total of 8, yes 8  :o links you can choose from, and only ONE worksyou need to click on the FORTH link from the top.  it will be the 1st one under the picture.  it will say "hotlink to forums 1"

once you click the link, right click your mouse, and hit copy. 

4. POSTING THE PICTURE
now, once you are posting on duelboard.com, right click and hit paste in your text box.  it will just be text, but DONT WORRY! when you hit "post", the picture will magicly appear where the text was (david blaine tought me that trick). the finished product will look like this:

i hope this helps you a little, because it took me about 20 mins, with the pics and everything

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 02, 2006, 10:52:02 PM
uhhh.. I already knew how to do it, just needed the site that you all used... but thanks anyway

LIAR

i gotta admit, eddie did a good job on the guide.

click my egg to get ur own

eddie

Bakster

I still don't know how to paste images onto images in paint.

haferhole1

just post the bigger image 1st, then past the smaller 1 and move the smaller 1 around on the page to where u want it

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on May 12, 2006, 06:47:53 PM
I still don't know how to paste images onto images in paint.

RIGHT CLICK. CLICK PASTE.

Bakster

But the new paste overwrites the previous one. :-\

haferhole1

Dodger

Dodger

http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bakster3mg.jpg

There. If the picture you are pasting is bigger than the image you are pasting it onto then it will go 'over the top' of it. If you resize it, your picture will be underneath.

>>I mistakenly thought that everyone knew this. I don't know how you can get this old without knowing how to use paint at all.  :-\

The_Gu3st

Good threads always get spammed, lol. And yeah I know, I'm not one to be talking as I among a few others am the King of Spam.

Dodger, make a tutorial thread and put you tutorials on there.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Guest on May 13, 2006, 07:21:24 PM
Good threads always get spammed, lol. And yeah I know, I'm not one to be talking as I among a few others am the King of Spam.

Dodger, make a tutorial thread and put you tutorials on there.

Can't be arsed, you do it.