• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

Started by haferhole1, May 15, 2006, 11:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

im sure many of u have seen it already, but i decided to post for the conveniance a link the the new ssb game coming out for wii

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

any1 else as excited as me?

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

Dodger

Quote from: haferhole1 on May 15, 2006, 11:12:01 AM
im sure many of u have seen it already, but i decided to post for the conveniance a link the the new ssb game coming out for wii

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

any1 else as excited as me?

Dodger is!  :D Although not so much for this game. Dodger is awaiting the release of Zelda : Twilight Princess!!!!
Oh and Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid 3 look pretty awesome.

I'm off to pre-order my Wii ASAP  :)

The_Gu3st

You're getting the Wii?

I'm going for the PS3  :P

Dodger

Wii all the way. I've stuck with Nintendo all my life.

haferhole1

iv been a nintendo fan for the most part.  also liked xbox and saturn.  360 and ps3 dont look too apealing to me though  :P

haferhole1

btw, am i the only 1 sereoisly exited about the bob ross game comin out for wii? GO ROSS

Dodger

Yes, yes you are. And I seem to be the only one madly anticipating Zelda!

haferhole1

are u kidding? i love the zelda series... up until the wind waker.  that, then 4 swords, its really going downhill... i hope the new 1 is more like OoT or majoras mask.  those were the best zelda games ever

haferhole1

apperently, ross is the new norris  :)

Bob Ross once painted the grand canyon that was so detailed someone went to touch it, fell in, and was never seen again

Bob Ross invented the tree

Bob Ross' fro was once a home for orphaned bald eagles

Emos weren't around until Bob Ross passed away

He once painted a Life sized Red Wood forest

Bob Ross once painted a picture of Cancun's Lagoons using a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste.

Bob Ross once had a tree. It died and Bob bob became depressed, so he then dedicated his life work to making little happy trees to help overcome that trauma.

Bob Ross's face is so awesome, that it makes camera's explode. So when you see Bob Ross, he's actually behind a canvas painting/animating himself from behind it.

Bob Ross didn't die, he fell asleep.

The state of Minnesota is actually a Bob Ross painting

Bob Ross found yoga to be too stressful

Bob Ross invented bulletproof glass by doing a headspin in a sandbox. Pretty similar to the way he invented marble.

Bob Ross can paint in 4D.

Trees were actually created by nature to mimic Bob Ross's head and afro.

When Christians need help, they pray to God. When God needs help, he prays to Bob Ross.

The dillema of what happens when an unstoppable force was finally answered when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Vin Diesel in the face. Bob Ross was born and both Vin and Norris instantly collapsed into nothingness.

Bob Ross came into existence by climbing out of a Bob Ross painting

lmao

Dodger

Quote from: haferhole1 on May 18, 2006, 08:37:41 PM
are u kidding? i love the zelda series... up until the wind waker.  that, then 4 swords, its really going downhill... i hope the new 1 is more like OoT or majoras mask.  those were the best zelda games ever

I loved Wind Waker.

Do you know nothing? The new one is the same concept as OOT and MM!!! Check out the screens. If you haven't already, you're like a year behind...

http://uk.media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/imgs_1.html

This SS has to be one of my favorites :

The_Gu3st

Wow, if the graphics look like that on the Wii, then I'm definitely not getting one. The PSP has better graphics for god's sake.

haferhole1

no, iv seen the screens, its just that the last few games have been horibble and i was hoping it wasnt following the pattern

Dodger

Quote from: The_Guest on May 19, 2006, 12:40:58 AM
Wow, if the graphics look like that on the Wii, then I'm definitely not getting one. The PSP has better graphics for god's sake.

It's not in game. Just a low-quality screen shot. The game isn't even finished yet.

Bakster

When they are made into 3D, original 2D games are ruined.