• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

Started by haferhole1, May 15, 2006, 11:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

I'm at Fortree city with the invisible barrier things. Had to look at GameFAQs :P

haferhole1

lol, i just beat that game 2 days ago. u need any help?

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

GameFaqs is the only help I'm getting ;D

haferhole1

gamefaqs dont know squat compaired to me! i used to be like obsessed with this game (and all versions).  did gamefaqs own all the cds from the movies? did gamefaqs wear a pokemon shirt 5 days a week? does gamefaqs have over 3000 pokemon cards? did gamefaqs paint their walls with pokeballs? i think not. btw, iv been wanting to paint over that for a while, but am too lazy, and the cards arnt worth anything anymore so im not gonna sell em yet.  shirts dont fit me, and as for the cds... what can i say? polkamon was catchy! (even though iv upgraded to an ipod)

*crys over all the waisted money*

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

Quote from: haferhole1 on May 22, 2006, 11:17:33 PM
gamefaqs dont know squat compaired to me! i used to be like obsessed with this game (and all versions).  did gamefaqs own all the cds from the movies? did gamefaqs wear a pokemon shirt 5 days a week? does gamefaqs have over 3000 pokemon cards? did gamefaqs paint their walls with pokeballs? i think not. btw, iv been wanting to paint over that for a while, but am too lazy, and the cards arnt worth anything anymore so im not gonna sell em yet.  shirts dont fit me, and as for the cds... what can i say? polkamon was catchy! (even though iv upgraded to an ipod)

*crys over all the waisted money*

It is probable that a dozen people like you wrote the Walkthroughs on that site ;D

The_Gu3st

Does dodger feel like making a tutorial on how to emulate games?  :-*

Dodger

Quote from: The_Guest on May 23, 2006, 08:17:13 AM
Does dodger feel like making a tutorial on how to emulate games?  :-*

Do you not know? Fine fine. Matlu will delete it because it's not legal...Wait, doesn't matter. I have a counter for that.
See you in 20 minutes when it's written :(

flamingdragon

And what do you know, brawl has still not been released........
Adun Toridas, Executor.