• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

What? A Tournament?? SIGN UPS ON NOW

Started by Dodger, May 24, 2006, 12:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

I know what you're all thinking. But Tournaments are not dead...just because the forum might be...

To give the world of Cyber Battles a shake we will be holding a Tournament on Sunday the 4th of June.

I'm leaving this Tournament up to you. The more people we get sign up, the more people we include. See if we can get 16 for once?

The few forum dwellers will need to advertise a bit this time, as our great Duelboard Forum is slightly underused at the present. I know we can count on you  :-*.
I myself will also make an announcement at Dragon Fortress to let them know.

There is a slight change to the way the signups will be working, so READ.

When Tourney day arrives everyone who has signed up in this thread, we will try to include.

No need to get approved, just sign up.

Any spam or irrelevant posts will be deleted, without question.

But feel free to ask for any more information.

New sign ups be sure to read the RULES (most importantly rule number 6! :P)

Tournament Details

Tounament to be held at 2:30 PM Eastern time on Sunday the 4th of June.

Times for the rest of the world are as follows:

----------------------
2:30   PM   Eastern
----------------------
1:30   PM   Central
----------------------
12:30 PM   Mountain
----------------------
11:30 AM   Pacific
----------------------
7:30   PM   London, England
----------------------
8:30   PM   (See list of following countries)
Paris, France
Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Brussels, Belgium
Vienna, Austria
Madrid, Spain
Rome, Italy
Bern, Switzerland
Stockholm, Sweden
Oslo, Norway

Time Chart Thanks to The_Guest

We hope that as many of you can make it as possible.

- Dodger, SiR_gUt.

Current Sign Ups

In order of request:

The_Guest
Mathwiz20
King_Sabre
Maple_Sabre
Mattman202
Jacob50
Exiledragon
DrSexy

No doubt SiR_gUt.

I'll play if we don't have enough.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on May 24, 2006, 12:18:05 AM
Time Chart Thanks to The_Guest

You're welcome.

Count me in.  :-*

<edit> Owned - Dodger

haferhole1

Quote from: Dodger on May 24, 2006, 02:09:06 AM
Sooo...That would be a tournament with you...and who?

i dunno. u? guest? bakster? eddie could probly make it. thats 5 people right there. plus if we make it so i can join the tourny i promise to post banners all arount my town/all neiboring towns promoting it, spam every1s emails, put popus about it on ebay, google, and yahoo about it, and tatoo it on my forehead.  we might make the 16 people requirments THEN!

then i would tell 2 friends, then they would tell 2 friends, then thats another like 10 people  :)

Quote from: Dodger on May 24, 2006, 02:09:06 AM
Sunday is a day of rest, no-one should work.

if sundays the lords day of rest, y does he make every1 get up at like 5am to goto church, hu? and once ur there, its stand, sit, kneel, sit, kneel, stand, kneel, stand, hop on 1 foot, do the hoky poky, kneel, have a snack break and eat a hunk of our savior(resort to canabilism), drink some 2000+ year old blood (what are we? vampires?), sit, jog in place, ect... thats not resting!! think about that!

edit: i totally forgot we could edit over in this part of the forum  :)

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

Quote from: haferhole1 on May 24, 2006, 04:54:52 AM
i dunno. u? guest? bakster? eddie could probly make it. thats 5 people right there. plus if we make it so i can join the tourny i promise to post banners all arount my town/all neiboring towns promoting it, spam every1s emails, put popus about it on ebay, google, and yahoo about it, and tatoo it on my forehead.  we might make the 16 people requirments THEN!

I can't make it if you put it in the week because I'm normally at school. Next week however it is half-term holiday, so I could do it then. But I don't know if that holiday is worldwide.
Gut is also at work on weekdays.

Quote from: The_Guest on May 24, 2006, 04:23:00 AM
;) You changed your password?  :D

Owned anyways  ;)

I changed my password yesturday, just after I made this thread, because I know you would do something like this :D

MathWiz20

I'll play but...Dodger...I think you should think about getting 8 before hoping for 16...sigh :-\
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

Yes or no?

Mattman202

QuoteHey guys.
See you like Cyber Battles :) Glad to hear it.
I'm a director of Official Cyber Battles Tournaments and we always love to see new faces.
In fact we have a Tournament coming up soon, and I would like to invite you all to it!
Don't worry if you've only just started, it's a great way of getting into the game, and making new allies...or enemys! :D .
Follow this link for more details, and to sign up >> Cyber Battles Tournament!

Oh and by the way, Mathwiz is a Very cool guy with millions of friends *cough* ;)
Youre post On our forums. XD

Count me in.

Dodger

Shhhhh...He wasn't supposed to see that  :P

And you're in. Make sure you read the rules.

Dodger

Heh  ;D

BTW, do you think many people from your forum will play?

Mattman202

Jacob50

I will play, it actually looks like there might be enough players thist time. I said maybe before becasue I wasnt sur e I couldb be there. Count me in.

Dodger

MathWiz20

I actually have a question.

You start a match against your opponent.  You have a higher rating than your opponent, so you start the first game.  You win the first game, then your opponent starts the second game.  The second game is a draw.

Who starts the third game?  And if you win the next game does the draw interfere with the two wins in a row?
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.