• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

What? A Tournament?? SIGN UPS ON NOW

Started by Dodger, May 24, 2006, 12:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

I was hoping that question would never come up.

A draw doesn't count as anything (I could be wrong here, see what Gut says). The game that resulted in a draw is simply replayed.

The_Gu3st

Turns alternate after a draw. Game count is reset.

exiledragon

Ishall Be there. to scrub out on first round.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

Kevin

I won't be playing, but good luck people

Dodger

Nice. You're in Exile. Havn't heard from you for a while. Good luck.

DrSexy

Risking it all enables the good to become great and the great to achieve greatness.

Dodger

Done. I did say you didn't need to get approved though  ;)

Dodger

Tournament Starting Lineup:

Round one:

Exiledragon
       v
King sabre

Dr Sexy
      v
Maple Sabre

Mathwiz20
      v
The_Guest

Mattman202
      v
Dodger

Jacob50
     v
SiR_gUt

Fixings chosen by numbering each competitior and assigning two numbers to one another with a RNG.

Results will be shown beside each match when recieved by a scorekeeper (me or sir_gut).
Round Two will commence when all round one matches are complete.

Winner from one match will recieve a bye straight to final due to lack of players (sorry no other way)...

To make things a little fairer, the bye will be given to the winner of the closest match. The match which took the most amount of games. If anyone objects then tough. This is a test for this tounament.

exiledragon

Confusing words removed.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

Dodger

Tournament Cancelled. Of the 10 sign ups, 4 people showed, including me.

Well, me and Gut wanted to see how committed you all were, guess we found out.

Thank you to those that did show.

....Dodger out.

DrSexy

Hey man sorry i must have screwed up the times...1:30 central time i think is right now...and you said it started then...
Risking it all enables the good to become great and the great to achieve greatness.

Dodger

Hmmm strange. Blame it on the_guest.

The_Gu3st

:-\ Sorry guys. I didn't even wake up til 3:30... ::sigh::...

and 1:30 central time is indeed 2:30 eastern time.

Dodger

Even so, if you had really wanted to be here, you would have set an alarm or something. Who stays in bed until 2:30 anyway?

There's obviously not enough commitment for Tournaments at the moment anyway, for example I spoke to King just before the Tournament and he said he couldn't be bothered because he was downstairs. If you can't be bothered to be there, don't sign up. It's as simple as that.
Some of the others I didn't really expect to turn up, mainly because they are noobs.
Apologies to DrSexy, but I think your time is wrong, not ours.

Look me up when you guys can be bothered with Tournaments again, unless you can be bothered, I can't either.

End rant.

The_Gu3st

If you can't be bothered to get the actual story before flaming me for sleeping til 3:30, don't talk. Ok? Thanks.

I apologized, that's all I can do. I don't expect to be flamed for not showing up when even if I had, we were still 3 fucking players short. Ok? Thanks.