• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Alliance of the League of Oddish

Started by Bakster, June 05, 2006, 03:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

The Alliance of the League of Oddish (ALO), otherwise known as the Oddish Fan Club (OFC), is a society to gather people who share the same affection as I do for Oddish!

There are no requirements to join, all you have to do is request to join! Either use this thread or Private Message me!

What does the ALO do?

The ALO is a society of people who share their love for Oddish. They take priority in worshipping Oddish above everything else in life, even life itself! There are no requirements to join, and we partake in spreading the word about Oddish! Although, if you wish, you are not forced to spread the word. The ALO represents kindness and generosity. Even if you are, as some like to say, a "jackass", a "turd" or a "retard", we can help you transform into a better person, as well as maintaining, and possibly strengthening, your feelings towards Oddish.

What's in it for me?

There is no material reward for carrying out the loyal services of the ALO. Members will realise that they are not alone in the love of Oddish, nor do they have to feel ashamed of it anymore. The ALO is a chance for Oddish lovers around the globe to open up to their beliefs!

Oddish? Who, or what, is that?

Do not fear, ignoramus! We are here not only to worship Oddish, but to help the unfortunate souls that do not know about the greatness that is Oddish. You do not have to join the society to find out. All information is provided in this very topic. Upon viewing and reading the information provided shortly, it is entirely your choice whether you decide to join or not. We will not criticise those who choose not to join. However, we will criticise (slightly), those that choose not to read the information, and continue to be ignorant about Oddish.
Information, as promised, is below:

Here is a picture of Oddish.

Here is an information pamphlet. All the information about Oddish is here. Well not here. Over there. Where the first 'here' was. Click it! No! That's the picture! The 'here' that started this paragraph! Click that!

Hey, is there any other information that you didn't have chance to cover earlier that you can, like, say now?

There most certainly is, friend!

All members of the ALO are equals. Some of you might argue that I am the undisputed ruler of the Oddish fanatics. Incorrect. Even though I may seem a "leader" like figure, I am just a member like everyone else. I was the first member, and since there are currently no other members, I must take the responsibility of recruitment. However, any members that join in the future can take as equal responsibility as I.

There is one exception. As founding member of the ALO, I take partial responsibility in the ejection of ALO members. There are only two conditions in which a member can be ejected:

1. Showing a dislike, or hatred (How could you??), towards Oddish.
2. Acting in an unkind, nasty, mean, and other unacceptable ways of acting towards other members.

All potential ejections must be reported to me. If I cannot decide on an ejection due to lack of evidence, I will hold a vote among our fellow members. If over 50% of the members vote that member to be ejected, I will eject that member. However, if I have personally witnessed actions of treason and atrocity, a vote will not take place. That person will be banished immediately. Without question. Otherwise, that member remains in our humble society.

Anything else?

That is all.

I will not persuade you any further from this point to join the ALO. But please, join the ALO now! Free cookies!!!

The_Gu3st

Bakster

Yes. Suicide is an option for those that do not worship the Oddish.

Dodger

haferhole1

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

Background info:
I originally posted this in Shizmoo forums. It was a parody of a similar "clan" that had been recently formed in the same forums. I decided to copy it over here too  ;D

Yes, I did write all that. I like creative writing. Call me sad, but I honestly don't give a shit.

Dodger

exiledragon

Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

Dodger

Vileplume is lame. Leaf stones should be smashed.

Bakster

You are correct. All Pokemon except Oddish should be destroyed.

Bow down to Oddish! *Bows*

ultswordsman

oh no even  charmander that cooks  its food  :-\
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

You'll soon learn to stop reading ult's posts.

SiR gUt

WOW THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED AND DESTROYED IN A FLAMING POOL OF LAVA ALONG WITH BAKSTER
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on June 09, 2006, 11:34:03 PM
WOW THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOCKED AND DESTROYED IN A FLAMING POOL OF LAVA ALONG WITH BAKSTER

Ults?