• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Rules

1. Players can challenge a player only one rank above them. The challenged player cannot refuse the challenge, for obvious reasons. The two players discuss, via PMs or this forum thread what time and date their match will take place.

2. If the challenger defeats his/her opponent, their respective ranks switch.

3. A player can only play one game at a time. If that player has been challenged already, he cannot challenge the player above until he has finished his other game. Similarly, if a player has challenged the rank above, he cannot be challenged by the rank below until their match is over. Otherwise, complications could occur.

4. Rank #1 in the ladder cannot issue challenges.

5. Each match challenge, and outcome must be posted in this thread. No spam.

6. After losing a match, a player may only re-challenge that person after he/she has played and defeated the player below him/her.

7. Matches follow the traditional Tournament rules. First person to win two games in a row, wins the match. Person with the highest score starts the first game. etc..

8. If a challenger does not recieve a response from the challenged in the space of five days, the players respective ranks switch and the challenger counts as winning the match.

The first two players participating in a Ladder match will take the first two slots, depending on the outcome.

Rank         Player

Zabuza Current Cyber Battles World Champion

1.           Flamingdragon - Intercontinental Champ
2.           SiR_gUt - 7 time Cyber Battles World Champion
3.            Dodger
4.            The_Gu3st - Miami Heats Fan = Big Loser - Spurs are best team in NBA
5.            -----
6.            Bakster / Love / The Crusade
7.            Mathwiz20
10.              |
11.              |
12.              |
13.              |
14.              |
15.              |
16.              |
17.              |
18.             \|/
20.         zzboots

Strikethrough indicates absent players. A challenger will automatically swap with a striked player after challenge (I am ignoring 5 day limit).

Players will remain striked until their next post, when/if they return.
[/b]

********************************************************************************
Trouble sorting out a time because of frustrating timezones? Just check this site. For all your time needs!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock                                                                                
********************************************************************************

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

MathWiz20

Um question.

The person ranked lower than you challenges you.  You defeat him.  How long must he wait before challenging again?  I think it would be very annoying if right after you defeat the person lower than you, he challenges you again, leaving you no time to challenge the person above you.

Oh and I'll participate in this thing, even though I still think tourneys were cooler :'(
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster

TY for implementing my idea, Dodger ;D

MathWiz, I think there should be a 5 day limit(?) between challenges, however if the challenger beats the other guy, then he can challenge the rank above right away. The challenger will only have to wait if he is defeated.

And, I will, of course, participate in this ladder. I never play CB anymore due to the lack of players/permanently AFK players. This will be my ticket back ;D

Dodger

Quote from: MathWiz20 on June 07, 2006, 05:02:54 PM
Um question.

The person ranked lower than you challenges you.  You defeat him.  How long must he wait before challenging again?  I think it would be very annoying if right after you defeat the person lower than you, he challenges you again, leaving you no time to challenge the person above you.

Instead of what Bakster said..How about he has to have been challenged (and played) by the person below him, before he is allowed to challenge the person above him again?

Quote from: ultswordsman on June 07, 2006, 05:00:28 PM
im #4

No you're not. Read the itallics.

Jacob50

Also, if you challange someone, how long do you wait for his answer? I mean like, he could not be checking the site, so maybe if a challange is waiting for 7 days (5?), the challanger automatically wins?

Btw, if this really works, its gonna be great! I am ready to play someone. Challange, anyone?

ultswordsman

me vs jacob  jacob make a time

Dodger

Too late. Me and gut are going now for top spot.

Dodger

Gut beat me 5 games to 3.....Or maybe it was 6 games to 4....whatever...It was a lot of games.

Good games buddy. I nearly had you there...

SiR gUt

I shall never move from the 1 spot
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Ohh pur-lease...I nearly beat you. And I suck  :P

SiR gUt

I havent played in a month or 2, so I had to get use to going second.

YOU SHOULD BE IN LAST!!!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

Jacob50

Dodger, I want to play you for the second place. Make time and post when youll be on. I can get on right now or later this evening, at about 10pm my time (i think its 9pm your time, uk, right?) Prepare to luuse buhuhahahaha  ;D! Also, shouldnt some trash talk before matches be mandatory?

Dodger

lmao 9pm my time? Where do you live? I'm 5 hours ahead of Central.