• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob50

I am sure I got the time right. So is 10pm my time (9 your) ok? Or, well, I could get on right now, but youre obviously not here. Hmmm, this may be difficult (the setting of time) Do you have icq?

SiR gUt

I shall watch all of you fight your way up the ladder
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

I don't think the normal tourney match rules are suitable for this ladder.

I propose a first to 5 wins match. The challenged player gets to choose whether he starts the first match or goes second.

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on June 08, 2006, 08:51:27 PM
I don't think the normal tourney match rules are suitable for this ladder.

I propose a first to 5 wins match. The challenged player gets to choose whether he starts the first match or goes second.

No. I think tourney rules work fine. Give me a reason why you think otherwise?
Quote from: Jacob50 on June 08, 2006, 07:32:19 PM
I am sure I got the time right. So is 10pm my time (9 your) ok? Or, well, I could get on right now, but youre obviously not here. Hmmm, this may be difficult (the setting of time) Do you have icq?

Where do you live? If you are in America then 9PM your time is 2AM my time.

Jacob50

How about now??

And no, I told you, I got the time right.
I dont live in america, where did you get that from? I live in Slovakia (mainland europe). My time is ONE hour different from yours, I checked. I have the Central European Time. You, for some reason, have the west euro time. Check the cool map on wiki.

One last time, to clarify http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Time I am in the blue part of the map, you are on that island painted red. So, again, i cant tomorrow, or saturdy, but i could get on sunday at pretty much anytime. Or wait, tomorrow is fine too, but not in the evening. Something like at 3 or 4 or 5(yours 2 or 3 or 4)

DrSexy

im so gunna try and take whatever spot i can...if theres a spot i can go after let me know
Risking it all enables the good to become great and the great to achieve greatness.

Jacob50

You can try to take a post right now. Right now, you could play Dodger and go after this spot, thats what i am trying to do now.

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on June 08, 2006, 11:01:15 PM
No. I think tourney rules work fine. Give me a reason why you think otherwise?

I just don't like them :P

I challenge you Dr Sexy! I can play almost any time Saturday and Sunday (please note that I am in GMT, England)

DrSexy

hmm i am central...just name a good time and we will see how that works out for me...i dont wanna be playing this thing at like 4 in the morinig for me...lol
Risking it all enables the good to become great and the great to achieve greatness.

Bakster

I can play 7pm onwards on Saturday and Sunday. That is  1pm onwards for you, I think.

zzboots

just put me at slot 20.  That way I can dash anyones hope of making it onto the ladder.  :D
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

I would easily take the first spot, noobs.

haferhole1

not if I was compeating!  u guys are lucky im too busy to compete... [size=0pt]continues to eat his cereal and watch futurama[/size]

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

Quote from: haferhole1 on June 09, 2006, 10:09:57 PM
not if I was compeating!  u guys are lucky im too busy to compete... [size=0pt]continues to eat his cereal and watch futurama[/size]

Oh snaps, I didn't know 0 font was available.

test:

Smaller?
[size=0pt]Smaller?[/size]

:P looks same to me!

[size=-1pt]Har har, watch this fail[/size]