• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Guest on June 09, 2006, 10:11:29 PM
Oh snaps, I didn't know 0 font was available.

test:

Smaller?
[size=0pt]Smaller?[/size]

i know! cool, hu? i just decided to test if that was possible cause i was in another forum i was in a while back  [size=0pt]ults smells[/size]

click my egg to get ur own

SiR gUt

guest you will never defeat me for the 1 spot, I will never move from NUMBER 1!!!!!!! MIAMI HEAT SUCK!!!!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

lawl, atlast I am hawter than you.

Dodger

Jacob v Dodger

Result :

2-0 Dodger  :)

Dodger

Quote from: zzboots on June 09, 2006, 07:02:30 PM
just put me at slot 20.  That way I can dash anyones hope of making it onto the ladder.  :D

Done.   :-*

Jacob50

Mathwiz vs Jacob

Result :

2 - 0 Jacob  :)

MathWiz20

Jacob beat me, got lucky his normal commander killed my symbiont with spider ready to kill him.

Oh well so yeah he won 2 games to 0.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

Good job Jacob.  :)

Unfortunately that means you are allowed to challenge me again.

SiR gUt

YUPPP and u can challenge me again noob

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

DrSexy

sorry i was on a bit of a binge...lol how about tomorrow at 7 your time which is i guess 1 mine like you suggested
Risking it all enables the good to become great and the great to achieve greatness.

Dodger

Looks like we lost a hell of a lot of Ladder. Oh well, I'm back at the top now :)

SiR gUt

MathWiz20

I don't even remember what I was...I think I was 3...w/e

By the way Gut you gotta change your sig again it's back to what it was a month ago...
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

goodfella

hiya people i'd like to play in the ladder matches.