• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob50

central european time. flaming dragon you need to figure out a good time for both of us. I can't this evening or the friday one, but i should be able to play on saturday or sunday evening. (i am sayong evening because i am something like +7 or 8 hours from you, that is if you live in usa)

goodfella

Dodger

Dodger

Good game. Goodfella won. 2 games to 0, with one draw.

goodfella

i challenge sir gut// GG dodger your a tough player

flamingdragon

Quote from: Jacob50 on September 14, 2006, 09:57:17 AM
central european time. flaming dragon you need to figure out a good time for both of us. I can't this evening or the friday one, but i should be able to play on saturday or sunday evening. (i am sayong evening because i am something like +7 or 8 hours from you, that is if you live in usa)

I think you are 11 hours ahead of me.  :-\
I am going on vacation till the 18th, so on Tuesday the 19th i could do it at 9:00 Pm for me 8:00 Am for you. I could do it a couple hours from that in either direction, or we could wait until a weekend and do it cause i have school.
If any times could work for you let me know, or surrender  ;D

and btw flamingdragon is one word; if you make it two it kinda sounds like gay dragon, so make it one word next time.  ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: goodfella on September 15, 2006, 12:01:23 AM
i challenge sir gut// GG dodger your a tough player

I didn't really play very well. I made a lot of mistakes. I'll show you how I really play next time ;)

Jacob50

QuoteTuesday the 19th i could do it at 9:00 Pm for me 8:00 Am for you

8 am is kinda bad time for me. but tuesday is okay, but cant it be like 10am. also are you sure you got the time diference right? i am too lazy to check.

goodfella

hey dodger shouldnt you have switched me into sir guts place, when theres a stricked player you auto. get switched. riiiight

Dodger

Depends. If you actually want a battle then I'll tell Gut that he has a challenger and he'll probably come back.

goodfella

Strikethrough indicates absent players. A challenger will automatically swap with a striked player after challenge (I am ignoring 5 day limit).

if i challenged him that means i want to play him doesnt it. this is the 4th day too. so get intouch with mr. sirgut and tell him to set a time with me. i understand your  rules dont apply to  a modorater.

Dodger

Quote from: goodfella on September 18, 2006, 05:21:36 PM
i understand your  rules dont apply to  a modorater.

I striked him through because I didn't think you would beat me :P

goodfella

Well you did... and I did... so its cool i rather beat sir gut for his spot anyway. he has one more day according to the 5 day rule. but like i said i dont think your rules apply to people like you right?

The_Gu3st

I'm the only true champ. I'll challenge Bakster. Here comes #1.

Love