• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Quote from: Jacob50 on September 15, 2006, 05:15:50 PM
8 am is kinda bad time for me. but tuesday is okay, but cant it be like 10am. also are you sure you got the time diference right? i am too lazy to check.

10 A.M. is fine, if it is the right time difference, lets just try it today and see if it works.  It's kinda hard with daylight savings time. If you tell me the city you live in it might be a bit easier.

edit:
actually i think it might be nine hours apart.  :-\
just try 10:00 AM and see if im there, ill check in every five minutes from 7:00 to 11:00 PM my time just in case.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Jacob50

Jacob50

9 - 50 righto  here, still waitin

edit - 9 50 am

Jacob50

ok gotta go, youre nowhere to be seen. you can have my spot and dodger remove me from the ladder, like dont just strike the name out, actually remove the name. thanx.

Dodger

Quote from: Jacob50 on September 19, 2006, 09:14:07 AM
ok gotta go, youre nowhere to be seen. you can have my spot and dodger remove me from the ladder, like dont just strike the name out, actually remove the name. thanx.

Done.

goodfella

hey didnt expect to see that. tell sirgut im still waiting to battle him though.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Jacob50 on September 19, 2006, 09:14:07 AM

Sry,
I was calculating the time as if I was 9 hours ahead of you, however it is the other way around.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

I challenge you dodger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Jacob50

wtf dodger????  ??? ??? ???
dont put losers - jacob  :P :P :)
remove my name completely
either remove me completely or give me the first place where i remember i was before the time travel of the forum.

i mean i owned up the whole ladder including you math and sgut and now you put me in losers  :P
put me in like hall of fame (previous winnners)  :) or just remove me completely

edit - seriously do just remove my name...

Dodger

lol  :P Wondered if you would notice :D

How come you're quitting the ladder?

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on September 19, 2006, 03:40:03 PM
Okay, I accept. Time zone?

You couldnt read some before posts and figure this out.  :P

I'ts American Pacific Time. GMT -8
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

goodfella I challenge you, make a time and date and I will be there. You will be my first win since I dont know how long
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Hey, your exciting post made mine look dull in comparison.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Jacob50

Quote from: Dodger on September 19, 2006, 10:02:03 PM
lol  :P Wondered if you would notice :D

How come you're quitting the ladder?

i dunno not enough time i guess. however if theres ever any tourney you can count me in. ill be checkin the forum even if i dont play anymore.