• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

goodfella

im on east coast. and how about 3 oclock today or if i see you when i pop up on and off today. and i look foward to beating you.

flamingdragon

have you got a time yet dodger?

I dont think you want me to find one, you might quit like the last two people.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 20, 2006, 03:29:13 PM
have you got a time yet dodger?

I dont think you want me to find one, you might quit like the last two people.  ;D

You're the challenger...You pick the time. I'm free any time after 10:30PM. Not Thursday.

The_Gu3st

First, you need to uncross out Sir Gut and put him back at number 1. This goodfella kid is ot worthy of the spot. The only other person worthy is me.

Second, bakster hasn't responded, the next guy is crossed out, and so I challenge FlamingDragon.

flamingdragon

You cannot challenge me, I have already challenged dodger, but hes to lazy to pick a time so I have to do it, which is why I dont know why he asked me for my time zone.  ???

whats ur time zone dodger?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Gu3st

There's some sorta rule for that that i cant be assed to figure out. But its something like, if I chalenege you while you're in the midst of chalenging someone then you must carry out that challenge within a day or you have to vs me.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 21, 2006, 05:34:25 AM
There's some sorta rule for that that i cant be assed to figure out. But its something like, if I chalenege you while you're in the midst of chalenging someone then you must carry out that challenge within a day or you have to vs me.

Pretty sure you just made that up  :P.

Or at least I don't remember making it. Find it in the rules and you can have it.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 21, 2006, 01:44:14 AM
First, you need to uncross out Sir Gut and put him back at number 1. This goodfella kid is ot worthy of the spot. The only other person worthy is me.

No.

Second, bakster hasn't responded, the next guy is crossed out, and so I challenge FlamingDragon.

It has only been 3 days. You made your challenge on the 18th.

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 21, 2006, 02:57:26 AM
You cannot challenge me, I have already challenged dodger, but hes to lazy to pick a time so I have to do it, which is why I dont know why he asked me for my time zone.  ???

whats ur time zone dodger?

Everyone knows I'm English. Plain old GMT.

goodfella

Second, bakster hasn't responded, the next guy is crossed out, and so I challenge FlamingDragon

SOunds to me like the guest is jealious. well buddy make a time for me and ill show you whos who ill be online at about 3 pm East coast time ill be happy to hand your butt back to you

Dodger

Quote from: goodfella on September 21, 2006, 03:59:13 PM

Second, bakster hasn't responded, the next guy is crossed out, and so I challenge FlamingDragon

SOunds to me like the guest is jealious. well buddy make a time for me and ill show you whos who ill be online at about 3 pm East coast time ill be happy to hand your butt back to you

Nice quoting....

Don't be over confident unless you can afford to be, and you can't  :P.

goodfella

lol.... bring him on make a date and time for me guest.

Dodger

Quote from: goodfella on September 21, 2006, 11:41:48 PM
lol.... bring him on make a date and time for me guest.

You realise this can't be a ladder match.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on September 21, 2006, 12:00:22 PM

Everyone knows I'm English. Plain old GMT.

Apparently not, since i didn't. I dont get home till 12:00 AM GMT on weekdays,  so we can do it then on friday for me/saturday GMT, or around 6:00 PM GMT on saturday.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Gu3st

Bakster has been BANNED. He is no longer here, therefore he should be removed from the ladder. The next guy is crossed out. I want to challenge FlamingDragon, how about 4:30 PM EST tomorrow?

If not, I can take this chump goodfella down. I'm getting rusty and need a warm up.

flamingdragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 21, 2006, 02:57:26 AM
You cannot challenge me, I have already challenged dodger,...

thats pretty self-explanitory

why is sir gut still crossed out if has posted?
Adun Toridas, Executor.