• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Karm5000 on September 26, 2006, 07:01:35 PM
Okay firstly you make a valid point and if you want an apology go and find it in my other posts because I'm not about to retype it.

Secondly lacking intelligence does not mean you are stupid. We all lack intelligence and not just you so don't be so selfish and take everything I type as a personal insult.  Its my opinion not fact. 

Thirdly Rook is a better game but I'm just an old school game nut.  So deal with it.
Oh and I am already slowly dying anyway so I don't need you to wish me that.  Thank you for pointing out the obvious you inferior mortal human that was evolved from an ape.

I don't want an apology, I just want you to croak. I do not lack intelligence. I am omniscient (look it up, moron).

And I agree, you are slowly dieing. Do it faster. I recommend cutting off your toes, film it so we can get a laugh. Then, wait til you bleed to the point of almost-unconsciousness and at that point, light yourself on fire.

And don't forget the camera, it'll make my day.

Karm5000

One I believe you spelt "omniscient" wrong and too you will never be.
Guest like you are only about to be kicked out of places after the Hosts get bored of them.

Next I wont stoop to such brainless activities as what you have described.  I want the money upfront then give me all the suggestions you want to.  As you should already know Money will almost get you anything.

Lastly I do have a camera but I'd rather use it for a more useful practice.  You can go spend about a grand on a digital camera with an interchangeable lens and film someones gruesome death.  That's not what I'm suppose to do unless I am getting paid to write an article to go with it.

"having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things. "  Learn a new word everyday.  I'd call you semi-infallible and highly Objective if you want to bust out the high intellect words.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

goodfella

karm, your tooo much thats funny. theguest you gotta try harder then that to act smarter then this guy karm i have to give it to him thaat was sooo funny.. 

Dodger

Quote from: goodfella on September 27, 2006, 08:39:22 PM
karm, your tooo much thats funny. theguest you gotta try harder then that to act smarter then this guy karm i have to give it to him thaat was sooo funny.. 

Can't wait to see Guesties comment. You two are getting rwnt.

flamingdragon

Since bakster declared he is quitting ladder, me playing the_gu3st is an official ladder match, right dodger?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Im there, if you want to play now, gu3st
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

you coming, or are you just scared.   8)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Karm5000 on September 27, 2006, 03:28:51 PM
One I believe you spelt "omniscient" wrong and too you will never be.

Learn to believe right things then. You are the weakest link, Goodbye.

Guest like you are only about to be kicked out of places after the Hosts get bored of them.

This makes no sense. I am THE Guest. Not A Guest. You fail again.

Next I wont stoop to such brainless activities as what you have described. I want the money upfront then give me all the suggestions you want to. As you should already know Money will almost get you anything.

Nice to know you're just as easy as a prostitute. Go sell yourself to someone who needs to adopt a retard.

Lastly I do have a camera but I'd rather use it for a more useful practice. You can go spend about a grand on a digital camera with an interchangeable lens and film someones gruesome death. That's not what I'm suppose to do unless I am getting paid to write an article to go with it.

Are you trying to imply you spent one grand on a camera and now you are broke? If so, you are a dumbass. Try buying something that'll take you somewhere in life.

And yes, I was sooo serious about you filming your death and then posting it on the internet. After you die. Genius idea, I'll get right on that, Einstein.

"having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things. " Learn a new word everyday. I'd call you semi-infallible and highly Objective if you want to bust out the high intellect words.

Wait, did you just... bust out some high intellect words? Where, I fail to see them. Semi-infallible? I might've used that word back in 8th grade, kiddo.

Quote from: goodfella on September 27, 2006, 08:39:22 PM

"Oh snap, this forum has spell-check? Whaaat?!"

"Karm, you're too much. That's funny. The Guest, you have to try harder than that to act smarter than this guy Karm. I have to give it to him, that was so funny."

Ah yes, I will try to sound smarter than him. Maybe someday I will succeed in that impossible task. Atleast I can sleep at night knowing I am smarter than Retardedfella over here.

The_Gu3st

:-) GG FlamingDragon.

Results 2-0 Me.

Dodger, you're next. Make a time kiddo.

flamingdragon

Well i'm doing great on ladder:
losses=3 wins=0  :(
Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

lol i have to admit to you guesty your a funny guy too. if we was in grade school together id tak your lunch money. but i like you, the lack of female contact has made you a bitter person and its kinda becoming. id hire you if you lived here to handle my phone calls. keep up the come backs funny guy

The_Gu3st

Goodfella, do you read your sentences to yourself and type? I think chimps can write more coherent sentences than that. "Lack of females contact has made you a bitter person and its kinda becoming". What? Becoming what? Don't leave me in suspense you douche, what the fuck is it becoming?

Are you writing a mystery novel or a post? Seriously though, you sound like a retard. I'm waiting for your next post so you can finish to let me know what... (To Be Continued Dun dun dun.)

::)

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 28, 2006, 12:46:31 AM
:-) GG FlamingDragon.

Results 2-0 Me.

Dodger, you're next. Make a time kiddo.

Tonight? 11:30 PM my time if you can manage? I'll speak to you on AIM.

Love

Oh noz! I declare myself in the ladder again as it is more active.

Mathwiz20 is absence, so I challenge flamingdragon!

*Glove slap*

flamingdragon

I accept!

You make the time because you challenged me. I am American Pacific Time, GMT-8.
Adun Toridas, Executor.