• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love

Any time between 7PM and 10PM (11AM-2PM your time). Today or tomorrow for those times.

SiR gUt

WOW i forgot all bout the challenge i made, sorry i havent been around here much..... but anyway goodfella make a new time and date and I will show.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Quote from: Love on September 28, 2006, 04:47:27 PM
Any time between 7PM and 10PM (11AM-2PM your time). Today or tomorrow for those times.

I can't do anywhere near that, as i have school. We will have to wait untill a weekend, or we can do from 1:00 AM GMT-6:00 AM GMT friday, which i doubt you will do.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 28, 2006, 10:39:43 PM
WOW i forgot all bout the challenge i made, sorry i havent been around here much..... but anyway goodfella make a new time and date and I will show.

its all good man. hmm mayb 2mrw at like 6 pm. im on east coast in the states. i dont really know when i get off 2mrw but i think i should make it at 6.  i look foward to playing you. or if we bump into eachotha we can hook it up with a lil ladder match you kno. lata

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on September 28, 2006, 09:39:44 AM
Tonight? 11:30 PM my time if you can manage? I'll speak to you on AIM.

I'll be home at 6 P.M. Eastern time.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: goodfella on September 29, 2006, 01:13:07 AM
its all good man. hmm mayb 2mrw at like 6 pm. im on east coast in the states. i dont really know when i get off 2mrw but i think i should make it at 6.  i look foward to playing you. or if we bump into eachotha we can hook it up with a lil ladder match you kno. lata

Stop trying to sound cool and gangster on the internet. You lose at life when you do that. There is no such word as "lata". Faggot.

anima

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 28, 2006, 03:54:34 AM
Goodfella, do you read your sentences to yourself and type? I think chimps can write more coherent sentences than that. "Lack of females contact has made you a bitter person and its kinda becoming". What? Becoming what? Don't leave me in suspense you douche, what the fuck is it becoming?

Are you writing a mystery novel or a post? Seriously though, you sound like a retard. I'm waiting for your next post so you can finish to let me know what... (To Be Continued Dun dun dun.)

::)

Lmfao, this made brought a tear to my eye  ;D

Love

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 29, 2006, 12:51:10 AM
I can't do anywhere near that, as i have school. We will have to wait untill a weekend, or we can do from 1:00 AM GMT-6:00 AM GMT friday, which i doubt you will do.

The weekend it is. I'll most likely be free all day Saturday and Sunday.

goodfella

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 29, 2006, 02:02:00 AM
Stop trying to sound cool and gangster on the internet. You lose at life when you do that. There is no such word as "lata". Faggot.
lil boy you must be mad cause i didn't respond to your punk a** i understand you  need some talk time cause your chased from your school. but people that try to diss and bit** like you on the internet, are bit**s in life. any how this is the last hate message i type to you cause really id ont hate you. and you prolly just need a hug. i bet you've never had a hug have you. well...buy a dog and hug it maybe you Will have a better disposition in life

Dodger

:-\ Can't be bothered to try and read that...

SiR gUt

guest = noob

SAN ANOTNIO SPURS 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS

MIAMI HEAT WONT EVEN MAKE THEPLAYOFFS
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: goodfella on September 29, 2006, 08:03:06 PM
lil boy you must be mad cause i didn't respond to your punk a** i understand you  need some talk time cause your chased from your school. but people that try to diss and bit** like you on the internet, are bit**s in life. any how this is the last hate message i type to you cause really id ont hate you. and you prolly just need a hug. i bet you've never had a hug have you. well...buy a dog and hug it maybe you Will have a better disposition in life

Please repeat in english. Thank you.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Love on September 29, 2006, 07:17:23 PM
The weekend it is. I'll most likely be free all day Saturday and Sunday.
we can play now
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

I win  ;D

me-2 bakster-1
Adun Toridas, Executor.