• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodfella

are their anymore ladder matches going on. cuz being on top is lonely. no matches. :o

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

I dont think anyone could beat Sir Gut
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

Raz

I came in kinda late and didnt feel like reading through all those pages, but beat sir gut at wut?

flamingdragon

.........................cyber wars

but I don't think he really did, just think Dodger accidently put him above sir_gut, or sir gut just quit.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

I guess it must be hard to be the best all the time.  Anyone figure who could possibly be Sir Guts equal in the Cyber Battles game?

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: Karm5000 on October 26, 2006, 12:12:50 AM
I guess it must be hard to be the best all the time.  Anyone figure who could possibly be Sir Guts equal in the Cyber Battles game?

I'm obviously equal, if not better to SiR_gUt  :)

goodfella

not including luck or unluck by far i think im the best. and if you would like to disprove me.  make a time and date and id love to show you.

flamingdragon

Sir_Gut is by far way better than you.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

sounds to me like someones in love. well man if you really think he is the best then tell him he still owes me a match. im waiting

Karm5000

Sir gut can beat Dodger and I am willing to put money on that.  Goodfella I will be surprised and in toatlly numb shock if you ever beat him.  That typed I have no right to insult of taunt any of you for "I play like Belito!" or rather poorly right now... ;(

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Dodger was just joking and goodfella doesnt know how good Sir_Gut is.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

ive learned from the best. played the best. beat the best. im not saying im the best cause in this game really once you get to a certian level you cant get better. varys on luck at that point. but i have played gut in the old castle games and if i remember we went back and forth winning and loseing. but bak in games domain he wasnt this big a deal no one really talked like this about him. but Sir gut i am still waiting for you to finish your challenge

flamingdragon

Maybe because he is the only one here who has acheived the maximum skill level, except of course me.  ;D

and I am still waiting for Gu3st and Dodger...........
Adun Toridas, Executor.