• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Crusade

Well evidently he is as he has not been on the forums or the game for a few months.

OK Dodger, I have something to tell you:

"I WILL NEVER PLAY IN THE LADDER AGAIN BUT DONT CROSS ME OUT COS IM NOT INACTIVE LOLZ!!1!!!"

Will that make you not cross my name out?

-------------------------

W00t 300th post in this thread ;D

Dodger

Dunno where goodfella is either. I wanna play them.

Karm5000

goodfella I really couldn't care to think about where he went right now but I kind of miss Sir gut and wouldn't mind knowing where the heck he disappeared to! he still is undefeated too on the top of the list!  :o
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

Dodger

flamingdragon

Which makes no sense, whatsoever. The only point in crossing someone out is so you can just skip over them when u challenge them. Goodfella however apparently skipped right over him although he isn't crossed out. It makes no sense whatsoever.  ???
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Sigh, he WAS crossed out, when goodfella challenged him, hence he went straight past. I since challenged Gut on MSN and he said he would come on and play, so I uncrossed him out. Understand?

flamingdragon

Ok, but why is Sir Gut letting goodfella be ahead of him?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

i figure y bother come online if no one plays. or challenges me. anyway if you children feel frog leap and do something

goodfella

also i cant even get cyberwars t even boot up stays on main page.

Dodger

I'll challenge you. I'm strikethrough'ing Gut because he wont come and play.

goodfella

id be happy to accept but when i try to log onto cyberwars it doesnt load it just has a empty page that i can click to forum

The_Crusade

Quote from: goodfella on November 28, 2006, 05:35:47 PM
i figure y bother come online if no one plays. or challenges me. anyway if you children feel frog leap and do something

Who are you?

Dodger

Quote from: goodfella on November 28, 2006, 07:33:49 PM
id be happy to accept but when i try to log onto cyberwars it doesnt load it just has a empty page that i can click to forum

Need to download Java. www.java.com. Or at least update it.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.