• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodfella

goodfella

make a date man. id love a challenge

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

im not good with  time  zones im from east coast states.  im guessing  11  is like 6ish  here.  if  thats the  case  i cant  make it  i work out frm 430  to 7

The_Crusade

I           like            the           amount       of             space             you             put             in           between             words              ,             it                 is           very               cool.

goodfella

Leave me alone.

<Edit> They were joking, chill.
....Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

i dont like that you changed my message i wanted that queer to see what i wrote to him. if dude dont wanna be bashed tell him to stay outta trash talking

Dodger

If you don't want your posts to be edited then don't start fights in my Forum.

goodfella

i dont start fights, but i wont look away from one. but really me showing  him a mirror isnt "starting a fight"

flamingdragon

And how is Bakster telling u to stop doing spaces when he doesnt know ur spacebar is broken starting a fight?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: goodfella on December 02, 2006, 04:49:45 PM
i dont start fights, but i wont look away from one. but really me showing  him a mirror isnt "starting a fight"

There is no issue here. Enough. More posts on that topic will be deleted.

Karm5000

way to use those moderator powers Dodger! Seriously if you can't accept the useless chatter of Bakster/ The big C, then you should give up on existing on the duelboard forums completely. How did your battle go Dodger and Goodfella?
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.