• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ROOK LOBBY

Started by CrowInmiddle, June 08, 2006, 12:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowInmiddle

Hey i would like to make a suggestion that u just allow more into the lobby than to create another one, BECAUSE

1)The leagues would be in different lobbys
2)Which would cause the players to choose ONE league
3)There isnt enough players to support all 3 leagues
4)the leagues will die and u will lose all ur tourney players  :-[
5) in rookfriends league we have 213 members that play on our league not all at once as u know lol

So i would just like the lobby to allow more than 100 into it instead of making 2 lobbies but that is me and i think making 2 lobbys will just ruin everything with the leagues and tourney players but its not my site its urs

Dodger

Quote from: CrowInmiddle on June 08, 2006, 12:32:59 AM
its not my site its urs

Bingo  :P

I think the not allowing more than 100 people into the lobby thing was about server or memory issues or something similar. There was some reason for it you realise.

zzboots

Quote from: CrowInmiddle
its not my site its urs

Quote from: Dodger on June 08, 2006, 12:52:19 AM
Bingo  :P

its not your's either dodger  ::)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

:o
100 people... holy crap.

It was full today when I tried to see the updates. Daaamn. 100 players beta stage.

Congrats to you matlu.

matlu

1. It is totally impossible to allow significantly more people in a single lobby. I could increase it up to 120, but really not more. 100 is sort of optimal and I would like to stick to it.

2. I will create second Rook lobby, but it will take some time, because it needs quite a lot programming, and I'm busy with other things now.

Anyway I know about this problem, and the second lobby will come as soon as possible.

PinkPlayDoh

"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

CrowInmiddle

Ok i can understand why u would make a new lobby dont get me wrong, But if u could get a "league" lobby just for the leagues that would be great and let all the people who hate tourneys and dont understand, to let them have their own lobby, and let the tourney players have theirs, The tourney players make up about around 45% of the players i know if not more that play on duelboard......

matlu

As I said, there will be another lobby as soon as possible :)

CrowInmiddle

Matlu i just wanted to THANK YOU for doing such a GREAT job on the site when i first played on the site, (first game played on it) i was like NO! lol and now u make improvments here and there and WHAMM we have duelboard where 100 people come and play every night to chat and play tourneys

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all ur hard work and effort that has went into this site  ;)

SiR gUt

he is such a great great man, isnt he? I ENVY you matlu
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

FireBird

hey whatever happened to that CrowInMiddle... lol...anyone know??? lol