• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Calling All Spriters

Started by MathWiz20, June 09, 2006, 08:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MathWiz20

Anyone who knows how to make sprites, I'd really appreciate you posting here.  There are still some old graphics that need changing.  Some are already in progress, but others have not been attempted.

Anyone who can sprite please try these: predator, beacon, fortress, jeep

If you can do commander upgrades they'd be helpful too: symbiont, light-sabre, force-shield

Also looking for anyone who could teach me how to sprite so I can actually take an active role in this process.  I appreciate all of Dodger's help but he doesn't have to be the only one so post here if you can offer assistance.

Also please refer to my other thread to see the already in progress graphics.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

Boo. What do you want to know? All you need is a basic understanding of MSPaint.
Oh and I'm not a spriter.

T3h luggage

Well, I could do them, but it seems that the site's focus is no longer on Cyber Battles, so there would be no point, really.  Frankly, since rook doesn't interest me, and the sites focus has shifted, and the Mud/RPG is no longer being worked on (it's the same since the last time I viewed it, several months ago.)  I'll officially retire from this site.
Nice having known you people...

haferhole1

aww come on! first guest, then u? whats next? is matlu gonna retire from the site?

click my egg to get ur own

T3h luggage

Quote from: haferhole1 on August 26, 2006, 05:36:33 PM
aww come on! first guest, then u? whats next? is matlu gonna retire from the site?
Bah, I've been gone from the site for months anyway...

haferhole1

ya i know, but u never said u quit, so we kinda expected you back. although i said i quit once before too, but i have returned.  and baksters quit more times then i can count and hes still posting.  never mind, have fun on you vacation from duelboard

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

I never quit from the forums, I just quit playing the game multiple times.

T3h luggage

Hmm, I made a fatal mistake...  I played a few games of Cyber Battles.  And saw the graphics.  Many of them are buggy, or old versions, or need improvement, or even a few origional Jagex pieces.  Unfortunately, I don't know if I should even bother working on old graphics, or making new ones, as Matlu seems to have lost interest, and even updates I made half a year ago to some older graphics aren't yet implemented.  So, I'd need some sort of assurance that I wouldn't be wasting my time, but I might do some more graphics...
Also, why isn't Cyberbattles on the front page?  There's space for it...

T3h luggage

For instance, here's a remade version of the Sentry Robot.  However, I have no reason to believe that it will ever be implemented, so there is not reason for me to make any more.

Dodger

Quote from: T3h luggage on September 09, 2006, 10:57:09 PM
Also, why isn't Cyberbattles on the front page?  There's space for it...

Matlu assures us it will be there, once he has re-worked it to change the layout and stuff of the lobby in tune with the other games....

T3h luggage

Quote from: Dodger2 on September 10, 2006, 01:37:45 PM
Whoop de doo
Not too impressed by the robot?  Well, it isn't too much to look at, but its animation is far better than the origional one's...

Dodger

Nice quote  :)

But yeah I do like the robot. But the old one grew on me.

What I would really like to see is some new graphics  :-*
Maybe I might have a try if I have some spare time too.

Anonymous

T3h_Luggage holds on to the only memory of my past life  :'(

T3h luggage

Here's the outline of the pretator I will eventually shade;  his head is like a lamprey, though it's hard to see in the outline (look 'em up on google, they're awesome.)

Dodger