• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Forum is back online

Started by matlu, July 29, 2006, 02:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Some people know, some people don't:
There was very serious hardware problem last weekend, I had to re-install the operating system, and all the software. I also had to recover whole website from the backup.
Unfortunately, the lastest backup is one month old.

So, let's just pretend the the time-machine moved us one moth ago :p

zzboots

So you are telling us, we have to reargue all the pointless arguements again?  :o   ;D
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

MathWiz20

Nice to see it back up again good job Matlu.  I'm glad I didn't play cyber battles much over the past month since it all would have been gone...oh well things happen.  Hopefully the old crowd will slowly come back now that there's a link to the forums on the games page.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

SiR gUt

glad to be home  ;D I missed you all. Good work matlu, we are all very happy the forums are back :) I love you.  :-*

- gUt
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

haferhole1

iv been checking this forum like every day, wanting to  be the 1st to post when it got back up, i go away fo 1 weekend and BAM everyones back and im the last to know  >:(

anyways, good 2 be back  ;D

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

I come back from my wonderful holiday to find the Duelboard forums GONE!  :'( :'(

But they are back!  ;D ;D

Dodger

The_Gu3st

That post is as useful as this one dodger.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Guest on August 04, 2006, 03:46:56 AM

FIGHT!!!!!!!!

Do it and make Matlu happy. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Dodger

Quote from: The_Guest on August 04, 2006, 03:46:56 AM

Well you're about as useful as a condom vending machine in the Vatican.

Zing.