• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

wtf?

Started by eddie, August 10, 2006, 04:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

iv been in colorado for the past few months with a couple buddys of mine, trying to help em wright some new lyrics  :-\, now i come back and wtf happened to the forums? every1 has turned on eachother (mostly guest), there like no new posts, only like 1 new game that already died, and every1 bitching about the gayest things.

Quote from: Bakster on August 07, 2006, 01:45:40 PM
DUELBOARD SOLD OUT!!!

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 03, 2006, 03:22:13 AM
Hi. I am The Guest. You can call me that. Or you can call me Master. Random Periods. And caPitaL letters. MakE senteNceS. aNNoyiNg to rEad. T.haT wAS. just fOr yo.Ur info.Ma.tiO.n.

Please marry me. I am cool. I wrote you a poem Klara:

Baby I burned my hand on
The frying pan of our love
But still it feels better
Than the bubble gum that holds us together
Which you stepped on

<3 you.

One more incase you're not impressed and still don't wanna marry me:

Sky bucket, oh sky bucket
You lift me up above the park.
Gee Mr. Sky Bucket
I think you're really swell
For when I look
Into the blue
And find the spit
Running into my eye
I'll know you're passing overhead
And taking the punks away.

Sky Bucket represents you Klara, my hero.

Quote from: Bakster on June 04, 2006, 02:54:53 PM
Oddish!

Quote from: haferhole1 on June 05, 2006, 06:17:41 AM
oddish is cool... not as cool as cubone though!

Quote from: Bakster on June 05, 2006, 12:58:24 PM
Ground is weak against Grass. Oddish wins too bad kthxbai.

Quote from: haferhole1 on June 05, 2006, 07:24:30 PM
ya, but oddish is week as ****!
so ur saying a charizard couldnt beat a goldeen? type isnt everyting

Quote from: Bakster on June 05, 2006, 09:20:42 PM
Oddish is the greatest Pokemon. End of discussion.

Quote from: haferhole1 on June 05, 2006, 10:35:06 PM
oddish is a steaming pile of rotting horse vomit covered in burnt hair

STFU.  and u guys are wondering y these forums are dieing?
ill admit, theres a few people that havnt lost there ways to idiocy, like dodger

Quote from: Dodger on August 08, 2006, 11:19:54 AM
*I have done a minimal amount of complaining. I am very gratefull to Matlu for everything. Just dissapointed that CB never took off*

Sorry all.  :-*

o, nvm...

Quote from: Dodger on August 05, 2006, 11:50:15 PM
Your face is a baby.

the forums arnt dieing because of lack of people. its because every time we get a new member, they notice the arguments about pokemans and reallize that a bunch of retards post here.  has any of you ever went to a succesful forum and saw an announcement: THESE FORUMS SUCK NOW? no? thats cause thats the kind of things that MAKE it suck. 

i actually feel sorry for matlu.  hes revived an exelent game as well as some others for us to play free of charge, and a place for people to post about problems or cool screenshots from fun games, and mabey the occasional forum game.  and what does he get in return? jack shit.  other then mabey mathwiz n dodger (who cant redeam all of you), u guys are all ungratefull dicks.  im honestly suprised he hasnt i.p. banned u all and gotten some new regulars here or gotten rid of the forum entirely.

i almost wished i would have stayed in co with F.I.F. so i wouldnt have to see you all like this.  and hafer told me matlu set the forum back like a month.  i dont even want to know what happened durring that time.

well, theres my 2 cents

ultswordsman

These forums died the day The Guest left. If only he came back and made a scene for one last time. I wish I was like him.
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

OMG THE GUEST HAXX0RD ULTZ!1!111SHIFT!1!1!1!!BBQSAUCE!1!!!