• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

World of Warcraft...

Started by AWS2, August 11, 2006, 06:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWS2

Hey everyone, for those of you who do not know me I am an old-school player.  And I have not been on in a long time and I feel like a dick because I miss people like Gut and The Guest. 

So, just figured I would let you guys know that the reason I am not playing anymore is because I became obsessed with World of Warcraft.  So, if any of you guys play WoW, I would be interested in playing with you guys there. 

My main Character is a 60 Human Paladin named Griphook, on the Wildhammer server.  I have others but that is the one I play the most.  So if you want to get some WoW going, let me know.  Hopefully I can start to find time for what used to be my favorite game ever.

Peace,
AWS
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Bakster

Another unfortunate WOW addict :'(

haferhole1

welcome back
Quote from: AWS2 on August 11, 2006, 06:09:38 PM
So, just figured I would let you guys know that the reason I am not playing anymore is because I became obsessed with World of Warcraft.

i hate games where u have to pay constantly.  when i buy a game, i want to be able to play it whenever i want for how long i want

Quote from: AWS2 on August 11, 2006, 06:09:38 PM
because I miss people like Gut and The Guest. 

guest is gone as of like yesterday, and if u havnt noticed, the forums are sort of dieing. 

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

The forums are on life support but the machine is failing.