• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

i have returned :)... unfortunately

Started by ultswordsman, August 20, 2006, 04:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

yes thats right the almight ults has returned after a many month break even tho school starts in 5 days oh and figure it out!
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

shademaster6

..................................................................................

..........................................................................................

..................................................................................................

....................................................................................................Who are you?! ???
I smile cause the voices tell me to :D

Dodger

Hehehehe

He's Duelboard's resident English expert.

shademaster6

:( ....Knowledgeable, yet he forgot the "y" in "almighty"? ... It's like watching Omi from "Shaolin Showdown" ..... In stereo.....

...If he's SO great, he should prove himself to me! And what better way to prove yourself to someone? Well, by how much money you have! So if you were to, I dunno, give me your bank account information, your social security, and your credit card number, I'll just have a long, hard, well thought-out look and see for myself your... umm... greatness...  :( Oh, did I mention I'm blind?  8) Yeah, so I may need to... umm... "see" the money with my hands... You know... feel it.... yeah...

Bakster

I hope the shademaster is aware of a thing called "sarcasm" :-\

shademaster6

:o

"sarcasm"?

WHAT WITCHCRAFT THOSE THOU SPEAK OF?!?!?!?!?!

Bakster

shademaster6

THOUST SHALT NOT CONFOUND ME WITH YOUR GRATUITOUS USE OF THIS SORCERY KNOWN AS "SARCASM"!!! >:(

ultswordsman

yep thanks all i wont be on alot but i will be on schol is starting up so yea not much time except on weekends

shademaster6

... Same here. I'm off to college wednseday, and My classes start on freakin' monday. I am scared shitless and have no idea what to expect  :-[.... or am i?

...yes...

ultswordsman

@ShadeMaster from The Guest

I like you, funny kid. Better than ults atleast.

Back to the thread, I editted it to suit it for what it should be. Please leave again ults, you fail as an individual.