• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

new games

Started by flamingdragon, August 31, 2006, 03:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

matlu, any chance u would consider making kung fu chess as at http://www.kungfuchess.com/
and many other sites? Lots of people like the game and it might make somone play something other than rook. Its good that lots of people are playing it but it cant be the only game. It might do better than chess/checkers which no one currently play at all. If you log in it gives you a tutorial.

and can someone tell me how to play rook??? I tried looking for rules on google but there are so many different versions i cant figure it out.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

some other games would be good to. pretty much any game that people will actually play.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Bakster

www.shizmoo.com is the new address for Kung Fu Chess, but the old addy still works.

Flaming, what is your name on shizmoo?

And Kung Fu Chess isn't that popular.

Dodger

Kung Fu Chess is pretty awesome.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Bakster on August 31, 2006, 06:25:23 PM
www.shizmoo.com is the new address for Kung Fu Chess, but the old addy still works.

Flaming, what is your name on shizmoo?

And Kung Fu Chess isn't that popular.

bakster you just like arguing, kung fu chess is popular. there are many people playing it you just cant tell because they are seperated between multiple sites.

And my name is flamingdragon745, but i was playing on uproar, and finaly got tired of all the ads so searched for it and found shizmoo just recently. so you wont have seen me before.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

sumo volleyball is also a pretty good game that lots of people play too.

and is matlu even checking forum anymore???
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

however i dont know if kung fu chess and sumo volleyball is open source or something so matlu could make it
Adun Toridas, Executor.

matlu

I still dedicate all my spare time to duelboard, and I'm doing my best. You may not see a change everyday nor everyweek, but things are being done. And I'm working on stuff which I consider important. Suggestions are still welcome. I probably won't be able to work on kungfu chess, sorry.

Quotecan someone tell me how to play rook
It uses standard rules, as described here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROOK

Quoteand is matlu even checking forum anymore???
yes

flamingdragon

I know that you are still working on duelboard matlu.

and u cant work on kung fu chess in the near future, but what about the distant future?  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

and thanks for the rules.  :)

btw why is edit disabled on almost all the threads?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 01, 2006, 11:45:11 PM
I know that you are still working on duelboard matlu.

I just thought that u might not be checking forum anymore since it is now considered "old" forum.

..........man i need edit.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Bakster

Use Preview before you post.

Dodger

Matlu removed the 'edit' feature. He said that it would make us 'think before we post'. Which you obviously don't ;).

Tourney section still has edit.