• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

pirates or ninjas?

Started by flamingdragon, September 02, 2006, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pirates or ninjas?

pirates
7 (33.3%)
ninjas
8 (38.1%)
robots
0 (0%)
other form of either/combinations/something else entireley that u thing is better than these (post)
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

flamingdragon

Yes, they do.
My avatar is a dragon
and I made this post, therefore what I say is right.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

Quote from: Love on September 22, 2006, 10:36:42 PM
Dragons are cool, but they don't compare to ninjas!!

No Dragons who morph into human form and become pirates who steal tresure to add to their hoard and kill people as assassin Ninjas are cool, but how often do you hear of one of those?
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

Love

You don't, which is why ninjas owns all. PERIOD.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Karm5000 on September 25, 2006, 01:48:03 PM
No Dragons who morph into human form and become pirates who steal tresure to add to their hoard and kill people as assassin Ninjas are cool, but how often do you hear of one of those?

Ninjas may own anything that you've heard about other than dragons, but the above would own anything no matter what.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Love

Angry cloud would own even a ninja.

Karm5000

Now the angry cloud thing is getting a bit out there for me and opens a whole new path of thought.

Ninjas may own anything that you've heard about other than dragons, but the above would own anything no matter what.  <flamingdragon

That was great, laugh of the day and thank you.

Karm5000

goodfella

personally i think mobsters would own ninjs and hav dragons for pets or hav dragon fights so that we can place bets on. so i beleve gangsters or mobsters or goodguys whatever you call them. own all. 8)

Karm5000

Gangsters? Those are so out dated. Hackers are the new age villians (not all of them but a few). I think a hacker could figure out a way to own anything even a dragon, a chunk of the moon, or Chuck Norris!

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Impossible, especially Chuck Norris.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

okay then maybe not Chuck Norris. How about Jet Lee? I bet you Hackers could find a way to own him, or better yet Bill Gates! That would be so funny.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

In ur weird dimension.  ::)

and why does no one like robots, they don't have a single vote.

And YAY, ninjas aren't losing anymore.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

read on Yahoo today about pirates who fight with swords like ninjas. I have to say that people will do anything to relive boredom even if it means dressing up in costumes and fighting one another with wooden swords. A you say I have a weird dimesion Dragon.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

People would fight each other with wooden swords b/c it's hella fun.
Adun Toridas, Executor.