• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

bakster bug

Started by flamingdragon, September 30, 2006, 08:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Well, you suck then. How bad can you be? Have you completed the previous campaigns in the other DoW's?

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on November 16, 2006, 04:39:29 PM
Well, you suck then. How bad can you be? Have you completed the previous campaigns in the other DoW's?

I have beaten the game on normal of both the other DoW's
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

I'm probably just rusty from not playing it in like a year, I'll get it sooner or later.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Ok, I got the beginning down, am no longer being killed in 5 min. I just get the strategic points as quickly as pssible and put listening posts on them and then I can get an army up fast.

The problem now is, whenever I destroy there base, they start making another one almost immediately and I cant finish them off an when I destroy there next base, they get another one up, and eventually my entire army is killed by the retarded cloaked Tau units. So there's one thing that could help me alot:
WHAT THE HELL IS THE DETECTOR UNIT FOR THE ELDAR!!!

I can't find out what it is!!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Any unit with a Warlock  ;D.

The Seer Council works well, as it is all Warlocks.

You really suck.  ;)

Karm5000

Dodger is in the beat them down mood today. That was a funny post haferhole1
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on November 17, 2006, 04:56:20 PM
Any unit with a Warlock  ;D.

The Seer Council works well, as it is all Warlocks.

You really suck.  ;)

I was rushing him though so I had no seer council, and OMG I totally forgot about warlocks.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Seer Council has been totally uberised. They are now the best unit you can possibly get. (Look at the updates if you don't believe me)
For example they now take 50% less damage from range. And lots of awesome to that effect, especially if you upgrade them.

Also if you attach the Farseer to the squad then it makes her even more awesome. Mainly her magic recharges way faster.

In other words, GET THEM ASAP.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on November 17, 2006, 10:36:23 PM
Seer Council has been totally uberised. They are now the best unit you can possibly get. (Look at the updates if you don't believe me)
For example they now take 50% less damage from range. And lots of awesome to that effect, especially if you upgrade them.

Also if you attach the Farseer to the squad then it makes her even more awesome. Mainly her magic recharges way faster.

In other words, GET THEM ASAP.

In most games, I get the seer council as quick as possible and attach Farseer to the sqaud.
Unfortunately in most games so far, I lost.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

That's some real convincing proof -.-

flamingdragon

Well, U still suck according to it.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Karm5000

Actually whatever was or has been there was deleted so your proof has officially vanished quicker than a ninja on speed.

Pretty much like all the rest of your stuff that you post on the forum Dragon so I'm not amazed, nor should anyone else be including CB

In short maybe you should find better sources to back up your statements and reported facts?
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000