• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

bakster bug

Started by flamingdragon, September 30, 2006, 08:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

wow, what, r they like 25 mins long each?

flamingdragon

no, there's just stuff from some other bands, and a lot of pics.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

flamingdragon

Quote from: eddie on October 02, 2006, 06:10:04 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOH, i didnt know there was a band called rhapsody, i thought u were talking about that website thats like limewire, with the free music downloads.  jesus christ though, that band has 1000 songs?

I WAS talking about that website.
Only it's ALOT better than limewire. 1st of all it's not spyware, and u can download anything, not just songs, but games, apps, e.c.t.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

sooo ur saying rhapsody only has 250 songs on it? wow thats ALOT better then limewire... and u can download all those on limewire 2, although i use etomi pro.  i was using limewire as an example cause most people know of it

flamingdragon

What do u mean rhapsody only has 250 songs on it??
That is a lot of songs for one band.
I am downloading the 250 songs from the band rhapsody on the site that is like limewire.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Love

They have 7 albums, 2 Demos, one live album and a compilation. And only 3 singles (Although a lot more than 3 music videos on limewire).

And a good chunk of their songs last over 10 minutes, some lasting to nearly 20 minutes. No less than 4 minutes though. Which is the opposite to Sum 41, whose songs last no more than 4 minutes ;)

Yet they are my two favourite bands... :o

Dodger

Pfft...P2P is for n00bs.

flamingdragon

oooooookay, then only noobs can download any app, game, or music they want for free?

In that case i'm okay with being a noob.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

I said p2p. There are better ways of downloading. Noob  :P

flamingdragon

wrong, bit torrent is the best way to download EVER, using BitComet.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Yes. I use bitlord. So why are you arguing with me, that's what I was talking about.

Torrents are NOT p2p.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Well, it's the same but different. :P.

p2p like Limwire connects directly to transfer files, torrents use online servers/trackers...

Whatever ;D I use Bitlord and Azureus.

flamingdragon

BitComet is way better than BitLord
Adun Toridas, Executor.