• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Hologram

Started by BlitzJoker, March 20, 2005, 05:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlitzJoker

I was playing today and this came to my mind. It's not really a big deal. I don't really like the Hologram button as a question. I think it would be better as a choice with two buttons, like "[Project Hologram] or [Beam Down]".

Also I noticed that once you get to that screen theres no way to go back to selection if maybe you didnt mean to click that monster and want to use a different one.

Finally I played, and one game I hit the "Skip Action" button when it was on the screen to choose if to holo, and it went back to the selection screen. I choose another monster and it skipped my action on the beaming phase.

Michael

yea, I've experienced this bug too. I chose an alien queen by accident then reclicked on buggy. But when it went to the play screen it asked me where to beam down the alien queen.

*We are all destined for greatness*

Sheep

if i pick the wrong one, i can usually click on another one and it will let me switch.

Odin

Happened to me a couple times to. Usually only able to switch when it is a 3-player game or more than that. I too think something should be done about it, like a "Click here to go back to main menu".
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham