• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Memory Lane

Started by Dodger, October 05, 2006, 09:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Just reading some old posts and I found one by Douglas, and I thought to myself; These ideas are awesome! One which appealed to me is this:

------------------------------------------------

Game Profile

I was reading a suggestion, Medals / Badges by Andre, and it gave me an idea. I was thinking we could have some sort of Game Profile like www.flyordie.com has. Basically, at www.flyordie.com you can click on someones name and check their profile and see how many games they've won or lost, any medals, and stuff like that.

I believe www.pogo.com has something similar to this, but their profile thing shows, if you fill out a certain form like thing, your age, interests, favourite sayings, game history, et cetera. I was thinking we could have something similar to this.

When someone clicks on my name, for example, they could view my wins, losses, draws, badges, medals, age, interests, and the such, in a new window (like FlyOrDie and Pogo have it set up). I think it would be a neat idea, especially if Andre's idea, about badges and medals, were implimented. That way, if we each had a profile that opened in a new window, people could see all our medals, badges, games won, lost, drawn, and any information we chose to share with everyone else.

I think that we should definately try it, if Matlu would? I'm sure it would make the game more enjoyable, especially if we are thinking of attracting more players (I'm talking rook here too, not just CB :P). Of course, rook has something similar, when you click a name it shows wins/losses/draws etc, but CB doesn't have anything  :(
I was really just wondering if you had any thoughts about it Matlu?

flamingdragon

I'm pretty sure he will not do anything to CB at all.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

At the moment yes...But I meant for the future  :(