• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Rules For DuelBoard Rook

Started by PinkPlayDoh, October 06, 2006, 03:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Quote from: FireBird on October 06, 2006, 08:32:43 PM
im not upset about the banning any more... its over with... i just had a question about the naked nic thats all... and you still havent been clear on whether or not naked nics are allowed... i need a yes or no

Regarding "naked" nicks: I do not appreciate them, I find them childish, but it's not forbidden to have one.

Once I really asked them to move to Lobby 3, that was because there were too many of them, and I got complaints from people who felt uncomfortable about it.

Mr_Joshua

too bad that was like 3 days ago.. good one matlu!
keep up the good work  ;)

PinkPlayDoh

Hmm...  sounds so familiar, lol. Go Matlu!  :P
"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

Whompyyyy

Quote from: Mr_Joshua on October 10, 2006, 11:42:53 PM

Josh, are you being sarcastic? Not only does Matlu maintain and improve the site he does have a real job. I'm sure he does not have time to come to read and reply in this forum on a daily basis. Afterall, he does have to give his time to the job that provides him with a living and that is definetly NOT Duelboard.

At least he posted a reply, that's better than you ever got at Games.com!!!!!

You have a better place to play Rook????  Based on the fact that the lobbies or Lobby 1 at least is full every night I'd say that you don't.

PinkPlayDoh

And yet again... Whompy, I love you!

Matlu, a lot of ppl were wanting your answer on that subject so I'm glad you answered their question. You are doing really well with what LITTLE time you have and I appreciate everything you've done with the site.. If only it was pink again, lol.
"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

matlu

Quote from: Mr_Joshua on October 10, 2006, 11:42:53 PM

I have one week old emails in my email inbox which I had no time to answer yet. I simply have no time.

Whompyyyy

You are doing a great job Matlu, and we ALL, even those who complain appreciate what you have done, if they didn't they wouldn't keep coming back to the site!!!
Geeshhhhhh, I have been waiting 2 years for answers from Games.com

hammike

2 years?? Heck I emailed them like 4 years ago.........nothing.  Surprised?? I'm not.
eaten today? thank a farmer!

Mr_Joshua

and to beat it all... lol i liked whommppyyy lolol  ::)
but lets not go there...

i'm done with fighting and all the other stuff... imma just
gonna acutally let this one go for once lol !

and stay away from this,  :-\ got lots more stress than to get on here..
and have some more... .. and yes i bring it on myself... but thats my fault.

just wanted to say sorry for whatever i've said to you all,
apologies to flammingdragon, dodger, and pink and mostly matlu.

imma leave in a good manner, i wasnt raised
to fight and not get along w/ ppl. *go mom*

take care  8)

Mr_Joshua

heck i've emailed them millions of times..and no response. *sighs* i miss games.com  :-[

Dodger

Mr_Joshua

Dodger

Mr_Joshua

whats ur nic in there? i dont think ive played  w/ you, or agianst you .. have i? 8)

Dodger