• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Pink - Rules

Started by Starstar, October 06, 2006, 04:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starstar

I think the rules for Lobby Chat sound very well thought out. Sounds good. Rules that all can abide by.

Thanks Pink,
Starstar :D

PinkPlayDoh

Whoo hoo! And I wrote that up in like 5min. I'm good, lol jk. I'm glad you liked them.   ;D
"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

PJisRookAttic

The rules sound gr8 to me I don't have a problem with them.I just want to be able to play and host tourneys without all the trash talk in the lobby.Whompy was right on the money as far as I am concerned good job pink and whompy

rookey

i commend you pink .very fair rules.i thank you very much

PinkPlayDoh

Thanks y'all. I appreciate the feedback and will try to condense them and post them up on the opening page soon.  ;D

anima

FireBird

i dont think the "f" word is allowed here

Dodger

Why didn't you post this in the THREAD WITH THE LOBBY RULES IN IT?

God I'm annoyed.

PinkPlayDoh

Dodger, why don't you post it for me? lol  :P

And thanks Anima! Real nice to know that you are interested in this topic and giving feedback as well. It feels good to be loved!

Dodger

It's just spam if you make a new damn thread about a topic that already has its own.

PinkPlayDoh

Spam? Umm I created the rules b/c someone asked me to. I do the writing for Matlu so I thought I would go ahead and create a rough draft for ppl to look at.

Dodger

I wasn't talking to you. Congratz for writing the rules etc, it was a good idea.

I'm saying that this Thread is just spam, seeing as there is one already (or now like 5...  :-\).