• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

MATLU : re: tourney question

Started by Starstar, October 12, 2006, 01:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starstar

Matlu,

I'm wondering if there is a way to post a tourney info in the tourney lobby. Such as if a tourney was scheduled at 10 tonight, info could be posted there so we could check and also the jump # etc.? Is that a possibility?

Thanks,
Starstar ::)

GridironGrace

It CAN BE done... i used to build myleague pages lol.

However, if your wanting it to just BE in the lobby thats harder.. however thier can be a webpage made with the league Calendars on it.. and jump boxes for tournies for each of the 4 rook leagues...

Maybe if i can find the time on a day im not in paramedic class ill throw it together and give it to matlu

hammike

We had a page that had the calenders for all 3 leagues when we were at games.com.  If the guy that built it ever comes on-line I can ask him about it.
eaten today? thank a farmer!

GridironGrace

Yea theres really noghing too it..

btw.. just for ppl whom have no html experiance at all admins101.com use to have very nice help guides for myleague specific html codes.. so that may help for someone who has the time to do some  of it.

If not as i said if i find the time between family, paramedic school, and work i'll throw it together... shouldnt take me too long..

FireBird

what 4 leagues are you talking about grace? thought there were only 3??

GridironGrace

yea 3.. for some reason i always say 4 but theres only 3 lol

must be cause there is 4 rooms and im just used to yahoo where every room has a league of its own :)