• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Banned?

Started by Mr_Joshua, October 06, 2006, 09:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Was it right for me to be banned?

YES
4 (44.4%)
NO
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 06, 2006, 08:12:59 PM

Mr_Joshua

As you all kno.. i've posted a bulletin on oct. 3/2006 NAMED "banneD" if you've not seen it yet, would go and read it first.. thanks  ;D

PinkPlayDoh

Before you ask a dumb question, refer to the initial answer that was provided. "It's really sad that you couldn't just listen the first time and I have now lost respect for you since you never really showed any for me."

Now Josh, since you are obviously so innocent, I thought I would bring some instances back to thought. Remember when you cussed Jordan out in the lobby? I do. Remember when you cussed Miller out in the lobby? I do. Remember when you harassed Tunnel in the lobby, in her game, and on her PM? I do. (And I still have the screens shots w/ time and date if you seem to have forgotten). And to note, these were like, "F you" "M'fer" "B," etc. You act like you are all Mr. Innocent when really you should've been banned months ago and you know it. I'm wondering how many ppl you think actually believe your whining and your innocence. I’m also wondering how you have the nerve to talk about Matlu’s English/typing when your posts are BARELY decipherable.

Quote for the day. "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent!"
"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin