• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

BANNED??? wth?

Started by Mr_Joshua, October 06, 2006, 06:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Joshua

WELL DEAR ROOKERS!!! Ya'll may know me as MR_JOSHUA, JOSHUA, & *coughs "JOSHY" ....i got freakin banned for no reason!!! they've been looking for reasons, after reasons, after reasons, I DONT KNO WHAT I DID to deserve to be always picked on!!! even with guests, sometimes i think the admin. would come into lobby w/ a guest NIC, and just to see what we say about them, or to the guest NIC!!!! OTHERWISE GUESTS WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TALK!!!! ..i'm sure that it would take some time to make guests not to chat.. i'm reall sure...    ::) :-X

for example THe naked NICS??? com'on now?? its a NIC? ....something OFF THE WALL TO GET MAD ABOUT... another example, RIGHT b4 i was banned,  i was MSGed by the "admin" saying that for me to avoid "lmFao"<<<what the heck??? someone trying to tell me what to type now? is that not a SLANG in ANYYYYY chat ROOM??? i dont see that in ur rules PINKy!!!! and!!! and!!!! to beat it all, he msges me over and over.. "last warning last warning b/c its a habbit for me i mean com'on now, who doesnt have a "PHAT" azz. --lmfao-- and when plenty of ppl type that "slang" over and over that day....and not once get a msg.. o believe me i found out if u got a msg....and they didnt!!! and to lay off the "F" key? wont go there... there are plenty words that start w/ the letter "F" ...its all nonscence if you ask me...   ???

But anywayz' back to the banning!!!
ONE MORNING I WAS BANNED!! BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!
-AND 'ADMIN' TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I WAS FLOODING... LOBBY 3 DAYS AFTER I'M BANNED? THEY DONT EVEN KNO THE REASON Y A BUNCH OF LETTERS OUT OF NO WERE CAME INTO LOBBY CHAT.... I DIDNT EVEN GET TO EXPLAIN WHY THERE WAS LETTERS BEING TYPED!!!! WTH? I WAS KICKED OVER 4 TIMES B4 I WAS BANNED...? AND FOR WHAT??? I HAVE NO IDEA....  :-\

EAGLE EGGS AND A BUNCH WITNESSED.... I DID SEE A SPIDER THAT MORNING!!!

REAPEAT 

---OMG GUYS I SEE A SPIDER----

AKL;JDFALKSDFAKLSDJFAAJFASDF
ASD
FASDFFAS
ADKL

-----------------------------------------
IS WHAT THE LOBBY LOOKED LIKE B4 I WAS BANNED...
OKAY ANYBODY KNOWS IF YOUR SCARED TO DEATH OF SPIDERS YOU GET EXCITED AND NEED TO KILL IT.. I OWN A LAPTOP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I SIT INDIAN STYLE ON MY COUCH... 

I'm not asking to come back to duelboard,  I enjoy playing rook there... but things that are ran by the so called "admin" are not very well done... in my opinion.
sry there i said it.. it sucks to be honest.... :-\ :) ya'll make such a big deal about the most stupidest lil things... no wonder ya'll have to get on to us about cussing, or yelling... b/c ya'll get mad over the dumbest things... that make us mad...  :'(

but the reason y i'm replying.. i am a TD ..and i want to host tourneyments.. i just got on w/ ROOKDUELS the day i got banned "for no reason" and i still yet have trained ....and after my 5 T's.... i get to train as a HtD...? outta respect of my HDTD FIREBIRD <i love u btw.  > i would like to come back and host for ROOKDUELS..and make her happy   THANKS FOR YOUR ALLS TIME

JOSH 4 PRESS that deserves a LMFAO!!! !

EagleEggs

JOSH WE MISS YOU! YOU ARE SO FUN TO PLAY WITH........ I HOPE IN TIME SOOOOOOOOOON YOU CAN COME BACK, SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY CAME BACK AND PUBLICLY APOLOGIZED TO MATLU AND HE LET HIM BACK IN. I KNOW U SAW A SPIDER AND THE "FLOODING" WAS AT THAT TIME. SOME TIMES WE HAVE TO EAT CROW, EVEN IF WE THINK WE ARE RIGHT. CROSSROADS BABE! YOU NEED TO GET UR REAR BACK IN HERE..... HUGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Joshua

thanks!   ;D miss yan'z too :) imma have a new ip soon and new NIC.. only a selected few will know  :-* :-* :-*

eddie

Quote from: Mr_Joshua on October 06, 2006, 06:24:33 PM
WELL DEAR ROOKERS!!! Ya'll may know me as MR_JOSHUA, JOSHUA, & *coughs "JOSHY" ....i got freakin banned for no reason!!! they've been looking for reasons, after reasons, after reasons, I DONT KNO WHAT I DID to deserve to be always picked on!!! even with guests, sometimes i think the admin. would come into lobby w/ a guest NIC, and just to see what we say about them, or to the guest NIC!!!! OTHERWISE GUESTS WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TALK!!!! ..i'm sure that it would take some time to make guests not to chat.. i'm reall sure...    ::) :-X

for example THe naked NICS??? com'on now?? its a NIC? ....something OFF THE WALL TO GET MAD ABOUT... another example, RIGHT b4 i was banned,  i was MSGed by the "admin" saying that for me to avoid "lmFao"<<<what the heck??? someone trying to tell me what to type now? is that not a SLANG in ANYYYYY chat ROOM??? i dont see that in ur rules PINKy!!!! and!!! and!!!! to beat it all, he msges me over and over.. "last warning last warning b/c its a habbit for me i mean com'on now, who doesnt have a "PHAT" azz. --lmfao-- and when plenty of ppl type that "slang" over and over that day....and not once get a msg.. o believe me i found out if u got a msg....and they didnt!!! and to lay off the "F" key? wont go there... there are plenty words that start w/ the letter "F" ...its all nonscence if you ask me...   ???

But anywayz' back to the banning!!!
ONE MORNING I WAS BANNED!! BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!
-AND 'ADMIN' TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I WAS FLOODING... LOBBY 3 DAYS AFTER I'M BANNED? THEY DONT EVEN KNO THE REASON Y A BUNCH OF LETTERS OUT OF NO WERE CAME INTO LOBBY CHAT.... I DIDNT EVEN GET TO EXPLAIN WHY THERE WAS LETTERS BEING TYPED!!!! WTH? I WAS KICKED OVER 4 TIMES B4 I WAS BANNED...? AND FOR WHAT??? I HAVE NO IDEA....  :-\

EAGLE EGGS AND A BUNCH WITNESSED.... I DID SEE A SPIDER THAT MORNING!!!

REAPEAT 

---OMG GUYS I SEE A SPIDER----

AKL;JDFALKSDFAKLSDJFAAJFASDF
ASD
FASDFFAS
ADKL

-----------------------------------------
IS WHAT THE LOBBY LOOKED LIKE B4 I WAS BANNED...
OKAY ANYBODY KNOWS IF YOUR SCARED TO DEATH OF SPIDERS YOU GET EXCITED AND NEED TO KILL IT.. I OWN A LAPTOP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I SIT INDIAN STYLE ON MY COUCH... 

JOSH 4 PRESS that deserves a LMFAO!!! !

Quote from: EagleEggs on October 06, 2006, 07:11:04 PM
JOSH WE MISS YOU! YOU ARE SO FUN TO PLAY WITH........ I HOPE IN TIME SOOOOOOOOOON YOU CAN COME BACK, SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY CAME BACK AND PUBLICLY APOLOGIZED TO MATLU AND HE LET HIM BACK IN. I KNOW U SAW A SPIDER AND THE "FLOODING" WAS AT THAT TIME. SOME TIMES WE HAVE TO EAT CROW, EVEN IF WE THINK WE ARE RIGHT. CROSSROADS BABE! YOU NEED TO GET UR REAR BACK IN HERE..... HUGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, UR GUYS ARE SO COOL CAUSE U TYPE IN CAPS.  CAPS LOCK IS LIKE A CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!!!1!!1!111!1!1!11