• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Rules n Such

Started by Shezzzzz, October 09, 2006, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shezzzzz

Thanks for posting the rules. Maybe this will help with everyone questioning whatever has gone on in duelboard lately. 

I love playing at this site.  It is the best site that i have seen, thus far.   I love playing rook and interacting with the friends I have made there.

I am curious about the bans.  Is there a set ban for certain things ? If so..maybe you could post the ban lengths and then people would be aware of the ban time they face if they break one of the rules.

You have done a great job with the site..Matlu...and I for one, really appreciate you making this site and keeping it going as well as it has.

I don't know what has occurred when i havent been playing, so I cant comment on all the disagreements about the banning. 

I just think maybe if you post in the rules, the ban procedures, it may help clear up some things.

Thanks

Shezzzzz

Shezzzzz

Oh...I apologize for making a new thread..

I just registered and activated it today, So i could post in this forum.   So..I should have read some of the posts and just added there i suppose.

Anyways...Sorry

Shezzzzzz

Dodger

Quote from: Shezzzzz on October 09, 2006, 10:35:24 PM
Oh...I apologize for making a new thread..

I just registered and activated it today, So i could post in this forum.   So..I should have read some of the posts and just added there i suppose.

Anyways...Sorry

Shezzzzzz

Apology accepted  :) Thank you.

matlu

There is no ban length. The ban lasts until removed.