• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

more myspace

Started by haferhole1, November 10, 2006, 03:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

iv decided to make matlu a great layout, since im pretty much a myspace junkie, but i wanna know, cause im doing something special to it, whos myspace account goes to what player? whoever posts theres here gets a spot in the top 8

also, does someone have a background they would like to suggest? i got one right now that goes somewhat to duelboard, but its just a poker table and some cards, they dont really make "duelboard" wallpapers... yet...

myspace.com/the_ninja_pope   <--me
myspace.com/the_ninja_pope2 <--me testing stuff for duelboards myspace

click my egg to get ur own

flamingdragon

Myspace is only for L00SERS, F00l'S, and NEWBS!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

ok... ill lable u no help

flamingdragon

Wow, that is not what I expected u to look like.
Nice page though.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Dodger

Dodger

Sorry, should be dot com.

haferhole1

if u look at my friend space, i edited the friends pictures and there names, im gonna make a top 8 with images from the forum insted of real faces, (bak ill use oddish, dodger ill probly use zelda, ect...) and change your names to your forum names, when they click Dodger, itll take them to his page

flamingdragon

The background to my myspace acount (which I just made 5 minutes ago), is the best ever!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

T'is pretty awesome...But you need to change your font colour because you cant read it.

The_Crusade

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

flamingdragon

It says that half the time for some reason, and yes I was going to change the font color, i'll try and figure out how to do that now.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Deny me again and u die hafer!!!!!!!!!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.