• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

more myspace

Started by haferhole1, November 10, 2006, 03:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

riiiiight, y dont u tell that to your other 4 friends, while i throw a party, inviting all my friends but u

click my egg to get ur own

flamingdragon

lol, only got 4 cause I just made it 3 days ago. And one happens to be the coolest person ever. Weird Al Yankovic kicks ass.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

right, so since weird al accepts everyone, and im only on there cause u wouldnt shut up, thats 3 friends, minus the other 2 who u dont personally know, thats 1, emma, and noone really knows why she friended you.
and btw, emmas only had an account since the 1st and she has like 600+ friends... loser

flamingdragon

That was 11 days ago, and maybe it's b/c she's crazy.  ::)
Plus Weird AL is so awesome it doesn't matter wether he accepts everybody, and I bet you 100$ that if I wanted to, I could get him to put me as one of his top friends.  :P (Definately not with a bribe of course).

+ If u accepted friend request that's ur own problem.
And I know Dodger and Bakster well enough.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

flamingdragon

I know what u meant but that would have been pretty dumb if I did it, and then u gave me 200 pennies, huh?

...reatrd
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

if flamingdragon gets onto THE Weird Al Yankovic's myspace top friends list, haferhole1 must give him 200 American dollars, while if flamingdragon does not get into weird al yankovic's myspace top friends by the date of December 12th, 2006, flamingdragon must give haferhole1 200 American dollars.  Both partys must agree and sign or this contract is null and void.

X Haferhole1

X               

flamingdragon

Give me 24 hours to think on it. Meanwhile at least one witness must post here to act as a witness.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Actually how long would it have to stay on there first?
And by top friends list u mean the top 24 that he currently has listed w/ pics on his page or the normal top 8 pics that most people have listed on there page?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

and give me 3 days to think on it after u answer both those questions.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Actually then the date would change 2, so make a whole new contract that contains EVERYTHING, give me 3 days to think on it and then after I accept make it so that I have exactly 1 month from the current time to do it.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

eh, thats too much trouble, u do it all

flamingdragon

lol, I thought that might scare u away.
Adun Toridas, Executor.