• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

more myspace

Started by haferhole1, November 10, 2006, 03:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 12, 2006, 08:40:51 PM
U have freaking everyone on myspace as ur friend!

His friend count is a fake. Unlike Tom's.

Quote from: haferhole1 on November 12, 2006, 11:46:32 PM
right, so since weird al accepts everyone, and im only on there cause u wouldnt shut up, thats 3 friends, minus the other 2 who u dont personally know, thats 1, emma, and noone really knows why she friended you.
and btw, emmas only had an account since the 1st and she has like 600+ friends... loser

Emma is a serious myspace junkie who adds anyone and everyone. 600 friends in 12 days is not normal. I've had it about 6 weeks and I have 28 friends. Subtract the bands and Duelboard, that makes 22. I only added my very best friends, I'm too afraid to add the people that I sorta know. Too shy :-/

Karm5000

You shy? I dont really get the reasoning about that statement, but meh what do I know, I dont even have a myspace on the web. You look "unique" Crusade.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Crusade on November 13, 2006, 04:25:19 PM
His friend count is a fake. Unlike Tom's.

gj! most people arnt smart enough to realize i dont really have 24 million friends, i only have like 40, i only keep my good friends on there too.  and as for emma, she adding people as part of a contest between her and a friend, who can get the most friends wins

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 13, 2006, 05:27:01 AM
lol, I thought that might scare u away.

difference between being scared and lazy, i wrote a contract already, u write one now and ill sign it

click my egg to get ur own

flamingdragon

I knew u couldn't possibly have that many friends, I suspected it was fake.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

yea yea, suuuuuure u did  ::)

flamingdragon

I said I suspected, not knew.
It doesn't really matter.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

yea it does, i outsmarted flamer hahahaha ;D

The_Crusade

Quote from: Karm5000 on November 13, 2006, 10:00:54 PM
You shy? I dont really get the reasoning about that statement, but meh what do I know, I dont even have a myspace on the web. You look "unique" Crusade.

Yes, I am shy in the real world. And erm....thanks :-\